Chauvet Stage Designer 50 Lighting Controller
Chauvet Stage Designer 50 Lighting ControllerDetails
The Chauvet Stage Designer 50 Lighting Controller is a powerful dimming unit that combines the size of a 24-channel dimming console and the functionality of a 48-channel console. It features up to 8 pages with 12 scenes each and 96,000 programmable steps, giving you more freedom to create a unique light show. The Stage Designer 50 allows you to achieve smooth transitioning between live stage looks using the two-scene cross faders. The console also allows for MIDI input, which offers increased flexibility for remote dimming and scene triggering.
Product Ref: 73717View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Theater-style, DMX controller designed to control LED Par fixtures as well as relay and dimmer packs
- Saves desk space by squeezing 48 channels into a 24-channel console
- Achieve smooth transitioning between live stage looks with built-in, two-scene cross faders
- Increase programming and playback versatility with two programmable auxiliaries
- Simplify programming by using DMX channel patching to reassign channels
- Increase flexibility with built-in MIDI support for remote dimming and scene triggering
- Coordinate your light shows to music using the direct audio input connector or built-in microphone
- Ability to stack scenes for simultaneous or sequential playback
- DMX Channels: 48
- DMX Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Input Voltage: 9 VDC, 500 mA (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Weight: 9.9 lb (4.5 kg)
- Size: 19 x 10.5 x 3.5 in (483 x 267 x 89 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Rackmount: 6U
- Stage Designer 50
- Power cord
- User manual
- Warranty card
- External power supply
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.