Phonic A2800 Distribution Mixer
Phonic A2800 Distribution MixerDetails
For more information please refer to the PDF below.
Product Ref: 63909View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Extraordinarily low-noise 2 in, 8 out line distribution mixer
- Pan / balance control on each output channel for flexible routing
- Flexible use as an output level matching preamp or DI box
- Link in and out connectors for easy expansion of 16 or more outputs
- 5-segment output level meters for all channels
- 3-segment input level meters on each the left and right inputs
- Individual left and right volume controls on input channels
- Rugged construction with premium components for long-lasting life
- Fits neatly into a single 19" rack unit for discrete installation
- Total Amount Of Inputs: 2 Inputs
- Master Main In: Main: L/R Combo (XLR & 1/4" TRS)
- Stereo Line Inputs:2 x 1/4” line level (Link In)
- Outputs:8 Outputs, 4 x XLR + 4 x 1/4" Phone jack
- Stereo Line Outputs: 2 x 1/4” line level (Link Out)
- Channel Level Control: Rotary Potentiometers
- LED Indicators: Input Level (main): 3-digit LED -12/0/+6dB / Output Level (ch): 5-digit LED -6/0/+6/+12/+18dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 28kHz +/-2dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 95 dBu, unweighted, 25Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.005 typ. @ +4 dBu, 1kHz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.