Pioneer XDJ-R1 CD, USB and MIDI DJ Controller
Pioneer XDJ-R1 CD, USB and MIDI DJ ControllerDetails
People often wonder where DJ technology is going. Will I need to upgrade to MP3 mixing and what about all my CDs? Pioneer have created a solution for this problem in the form of the XDJ-R1. This unit is made up from a high quality two channel mixer with two CD turntables built in. No need to replace all you CDs as the turntables let you mix and scratch as if you were using vinyl. The unit allows connection of a USB pen drive, so collections of MP3s can be easily managed and played on the go. If all this connectivity isn't enough, plug in a USB cable into your computer and use the XDJ-R1 as a MIDI controller.
Product Ref: 41889View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Pioneer XDJ-R1 takes connectivity to a whole new level with its iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod) wireless control. Using an iOS devise with the Pioneer remotebox app installed, you can connect to a wireless LAN and use the touch screen to brows music, mix and mash-up tracks, all from outside the DJ booth. With the app you can also control creative features like Auto Beat Loops, Hot Cues, Samples and Trigger FX.
- rekordbox Beat Sync: automatically syncs tracks to the master deck using rekordbox beat grid information
- Auto Beat Loop: automatically loops tracks at specified beat lengths
- Hot Cues: DJs can instantly access up to three Hot Cue points on each deck
- Sound Colour FX: NOISE, PITCH, CRUSH and FILTER FX are inherited from Pioneer?s pro-DJ mixers, offering a HI and LO Pass sweep on each channel for even mightier manipulation
- Beat FX: dedicated buttons on each deck for TRANS, FLANGER, ECHO and ROLL beat effects with Tap Tempo
- Four-beat Sampler: access three pre-loaded samples
- Shift Mode: fast access to advanced features, including:
- Quantize: locks the beat timing of effects to rekordbox beat grids for perfect sounding performances
- Search: quickly scan through whole tracks with the jog wheel
- Edit: delete Hot Cues and samples
- Playable media: USB storage devices, CD, CD-R/RW
- Playable file formats: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF (only MP3, WAV and AIFF can be played from CD)
- USB storage formats supported: FAT32, FAT16
- No. of channels: 2
- Wireless communications format: IEEE 802.11b/g (2.4 GHz band)
- Sampling rate: 44.1 kHz
- A/D, D/A converter: 24 bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- S/N ratio: 98 dB or above (USB)
- Total harmonic distortion: Max 0.006% (USB)
- Head room: 19 dB
- USB ports: A port ×1, B port ×1
- Inputs: PHONO/LINE ×2 (RCA), MIC ×1 (¼ inch JACK), AUX ×1 (RCA)
- Outputs: MASTER OUT ×2 (XLR ×1, RCA ×1), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT ×2 (front ¼ inch JACK, Mini JACK), BOOTH OUT ×1 (RCA)
- Maximum external dimensions (W×H×D): 623 mm × 308.4 mm × 107.7 mm
- Body weight: 6.8 kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.