Samson Concert 88 Wireless Lavalier System
Samson Concert 88 Wireless Lavalier SystemDetails
The Samson Concert 88 Presentation system enables business professionals, educators and other public speakers the freedom of mobility with it's high performance UHF wireless system.
Product Ref: 37386View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Samson Concert 88 Presentation system is perfect for business professionals, educators and other public speakers looking for stunning sound and versatility without cables. Featuring a CB88 Beltpack Transmitter, which can operate for up to eight hours on two AA batteries, and is engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction.
The front panel features a 7-segment Channel LED, Volume knob, Power button, two tuned antennas, as well as Audio and Ready indicators, for optimal functionality and monitoring. It also has a select button for auto syncing receiver and transmitter channels via an infrared signal.
You can operate up to 16 systems simultaneously across two frequency bands with up to 300 feet separating the receiver and the transmitter. The CR88 Wireless Receiver minimizes signal dropouts during performance, and if a dropout does occur, the CR88's tone key and auto mute functions eliminate any background noise until the signal is restored.
- High performance professional UHF wireless system
- True diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Up to 16 systems can be operated simultaneously across two frequency bands
- Tone key and auto mute functions eliminate background noise during dropouts
- Infrared set links the receiver and transmitter channels
- Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch outputs
- LM5 Lavalier Microphone with locking connector
- Transmitter offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300-foot operating range
- Operating Range: 300' (91.4 m)
- Dynamic Range: > 100 dB A-weighted
- Signal / Noise: > 90 dB
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 140 deg. F (-10 to 60 deg. C)
- Tone Key: 32,768 kHz
- Bodypack Transmitter:
- Input Connector: Mini-XLR (P3)
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Input Gain: 38 dB
- RF Power: 10 mW EIRP
- Power Requirements: Two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 8 hours
- Sync System: Infrared
- Dimensions: 3.75 x 2.44 x 0.75" (95.3 x 62 x 19.05 mm)
- Weight: 0.2 lbs (0.090 kg)
- Type: UHF
- Audio Output Level:
- Unbalanced: +14 dBu
- Balanced: +9 dBu
- Audio Output Impedance:
- Unbalanced: 810 Ohm
- Balanced: 240 Ohm
- Sensitivity: -100 dBm / 30 dB sinad
- Image Rejection: > 50 dB
- Operating Voltage: 15 VDC 200 mA
- Dimensions: 8.25 x 4.9 x 1.75" (210 x 125 x 44.5 mm)
- Weight: 0.85 lbs (0.38 kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.