Samson SM10 10 Channel Rackmount Mixer
Samson SM10 10 Channel Rackmount MixerDetails
The Samson SM10 Line Mixer is a 19-inch rackmount metal chassis unit, ideal for stage, studio and an infinite variety of installation applications. Perfect for at home, on stage, in studios, boardrooms, health clubs, restaurants, houses of worship, and more. This internally powered, 19-inch rackmount metal chassis unit can be easily integrated into any existing system to more efficiently group your signals.
Product Ref: 39107View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile and Reliable
The Samson SM10 features 10 channels with 1/4-inch stereo line inputs and a balance control for each channel. This versatile and reliable mixer will fit perfectly into your setup. Blend the relative levels of stereo inputs to your liking with the two XLR mic inputs.
Low Noise Audio
For output, the SM10 provides electronically balanced main stereo XLR and 1/4-inch line outputs. The 48-volt phantom power microphone pre-amplifiers are discrete with low noise. Route signals to external effects or create a separate mix for on-stage monitors with the SM10's two auxiliary sends.
Dedicated Level Controls
Also featuring front panel headphones and monitor outputs with dedicated level controls. Audit your mixes with the SM10's 6-segment LED metre and flexible metre/headphone source control.
- Ten channels (eight 1/4-inch stereo line inputs, two combination XLR-1/4-inch inputs)
- Balance control for each channel
- Switchable +4 dBu or -10 dBV line input level
- Balanced main stereo XLR and 1/4-inch line outputs
- Versatile signal routing
- Low noise, discrete microphone pre-amplifiers with 48-volt phantom power
- Two auxiliary sends
- Front-panel headphone and monitor outputs with level controls
- Flexible 6-segment LED meter/headphone source control
- Center detents for all controls for use in low light situations
- Single 19-inch rackmount metal chassis with internal power supply
- Microphone: XLR balanced (2)
- Line: 1/4" TRS balanced (Ch 1-8), 1/4" stereo (Ch 9-10)
- Mic: 1.5K Ohms
- Line: 23K Ohms (+4 dBu, Ch 1-8); 40K Ohms (-10 dBV, Ch 1-8); 20K Ohms (Ch 9-10)
- Mic: 65 dB
- Line: 39 dB
- Line Operating Level: +4 dBu / -10 dBV selectable
- Mic Input: -4 dBu
- Line Input: +28 dBu
- Equivalent Input Noise: - 123 dBu unweighted
- Type: 1/4" TRS balanced (2), XLR (2)
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms Main Out
- Gain Range: -∞ to +15 dB
- Max output level: +22 dBu
- MON (Pre Fade Out): 1/4" impedance balanced mono output (front panel), Stereo MON (rear panel)
- EFX (Post Fade Out): 1/4" unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Headphone: 1/4" TRS Stereo
- Output (600 Ohm load): 100 mW
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 23 kHz ±1 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90 dB typical
- THD: Crosstalk (1 kHz): -70 dB between input channels; -70 dB between input/output channels
- Phantom Power: 48 Volts DC
- Power Requirements: 120-240 VAC / 50-60 Hz
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.