Ultimate Support TS-110BL Tall Speaker Stand, Lift Assist + Leveling
Ultimate Support TS-110BL Tall Speaker Stand, Lift Assist + LevelingDetails
Product Ref: 63093View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Raise and Lower Speakers Easily
the internal air powered shock literally raises the speakers for you. anything under 35 lbs raises without assistance but speakers can still be used with a small lift. Lower the speaker easily with one hand using the hand grip. Quick, safe and effective.
The TS-110BL includes a leveling leg so whatever is in the way your speaker can stand firm. Stairs, risers or ledges are no longer an issue.
If you need to get your speaker, lighting tree or light truss up a little higher this is the perfect choice. It has an additional 26 inches and a maximum height of 9' 2".
Patented Tripod Design
This Air Powered stand has an offset tripod design that provides more support than most other stands. The design makes for very tight internal fittings, doing away with unnecessary sloppy leg problems, and includes a super strong die-cast metal collar that prevents over-tightening and breakage issues associated with all plastic designs.
Oversized Aluminium Tubing
The entire stand uses oversized, heavy wall tubing for more durability. It won;t rust or corrode and is very smooth, strong and lightweight.
100% Field Serviceable
From the foot caps on the bottom of the tripod legs all the way up to the speaker adapter at the top of the stand, the TS-110BL is serviceable by parts as needed over its very long lifespan.
- Part Name: TS-110BL
- Part Number: 17357
- Height: 5'2"- 9'2" (1575 mm - 2794 mm)
- Weight: 14 lbs. (6.4 kg)
- Base Diameter: 62" (1575 mm)
- Telescoping Tube Diameter: 1.5 (38 mm)
- Leveling Leg Length: 40"- 53" (1016 mm - 1346 mm)
- Adapter Diameter: 1.375 (35 mm)
- Load Capacity: 150 lbs. (68.2 kg)
- Folded: 57.5" x 6" (1461 mm x 140 mm)
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.