Lenco L-90 Walnut Veneer Turntable with USB
Lenco L-90 Walnut Veneer Turntable with USBDetails
Product Ref: 42951View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With this high quality semi automatic turntable you can bring your old vinyl collection back to life. The L-90 turntable is not only featured with a beautiful wooden design, it is also equipped with an USB to PC connection for converting vinyl records and it has a diamond needle for an optimal sound experience. The combination of the diamond needle, adjustable counterweight, auto-stop and anti-skating, ensure the best sound and avoid rapid wear of your records. The heavy and robust aluminum platter ensures that the L-90 stands very stable which ensures a top music quality.
The beautiful wooden casing with walnut-wood finishing makes the L-90 a classis turntable. The classy design seamlessly fits with the design of the original high-quality turntables. With the USB to PC connection you can convert all you vinyl record to digital format quick and easily. From now on you can also listen to your favorite digitalized records from your PC, Smartphone, tablet or any other media player.
Features and Specifications
- Wooden case in walnut veneering
- Aluminum platter with a diameter of 332 mm
- USB Port for PC connection to convert vinyl to digital format
- Integrated stereo pre-amplifier
- 2 rated speed settings 33 RPM and 45 RPM
- Moving Magnetic Cartridge (MMC)
- Removable aluminum headshell
- Adjustable counterweight
- Belt drive
- Auto stop
- Removable plastic dust cover
- Compatible with: Windows XP, Windows Vista Home and higher, Windows 7 Home and higher, OS X 10.4 and higher
- Mini USB 2.0 port
- Line output
- Software CD
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.