Conn-Selmer PTS380 Premiere Bb Tenor Saxophone, Gold
Conn-Selmer PTS380 Premiere Bb Tenor Saxophone, GoldDetails
The Conn-Selmer PTS380 Premier Bb Tenor Saxophone has been redesigned to create an old school saxophone which looks back to the sounds of the saxes of yesteryear, while also incorporating modern day technology and expertise. This unique blend gives an instrument that both sounds great and plays effortlessly. The PTS380 comes equipped with a hard moulded case and mouthpiece.
Product Ref: 36134View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Old Sound, New Technology
The PTS380 offers a sound that is more common in older style saxophones. It has been designed with a slightly higher resistance through the neck and body which allows for a more controlled performance in comparison to its modern day counterparts. As well as this, it offers huge versatility enabling the performer to play all kinds of genres with minimal effort. New technology and better materials result in a long lasting and durable instrument which is desirable for a modern performer.
Thoughtfully Designed Mechanisms
Care and attention to detail has gone into the design and manufacture of the Conn-Selmer PTS380 to offer a flexible instrument that caters for all players. The model features adjusting screws on the front F, G#, right hand stack and low C# as well as an adjustable right hand thumb rest. Metal resonators on the treated leather pads provide a powerful sound all the way through the body. The mechanisms themselves have been slightly compacted to enable quicker and more efficient playing.
Famous and Reputable Brand
Conn is a company with 80 year's experience in designing and manufacturing saxophones. Recently it joined forces with Selmer USA, one of the world's leading and most reputable woodwind manufacturers. The collective experience of these companies has resulted in some of the finest instruments around.
"The Conn-Selmer Premier 380 built with an old school heart and with many modern day features not only for an older generation but also for the now and generations to come. The best modern Tenor Saxophone that I have ever played!" Leading Jazz Saxophonist, Courtney Pine
- Key: Bb
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Body Finish: Gold Lacquer, Engraved Bell and Body
- Adjusting Screws: Front F G#, Right Hand Stack and Low C
- Thumb Rests: Metal, Right Hand Adjustable
- Pads: Treated Leather with Metal Resonators
- Included Accessories: Hard Moulded Case, Conn Selmer Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.