Roland TD-17KV V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit
Roland TD-17KV V-Drums Electronic Drum KitDetails
Please Note: Bass Drum Pedal Sold Separately
Product Ref: 115784View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Dynamic Prismatic Sound Modeling for Professional Performances
The Roland TD-17KV is fitted with Roland's new TD-17 Module. This module includes a wide array of 50 high-quality preset kits that feature Roland's Prismatic Sound Modeling. This feature was first introduced in Roland's TD-50 series, their top of the range, flagship V-Drums kit. Prismatic Sound Modeling conveys every element of your performance in thrilling detail. The sounds accurately reproduce the character and tone you input in your playing style as if you were playing an acoustic kit, such as natural tonal changes that vary depending on where you hit the pad or the cymbal and how hard you're playing. Combined with the increased pad size and trigger accuracy, you're guaranteed an expressive and resonant playing experience with incredibly authentic drum sounds and a playing feel to match.
Dual Mesh PDX-12 Snare Pad
Roland has introduced a new feature to the TD-17KVX and TD-17KV intermediate-level V-Drum kits, the PDX-12 snare pad. This pad is larger than any available pad on any other intermediate-level V-Drum kit, and features premium materials and a newly designed hoop rubber that provides an authentic feel, much the same as hitting an acoustic drum. The pad is fitted with a dual ply mesh pad head which is tension adjustable, and combined with the dual ply head offers a natural rebound, resistance and stick-feel. Also fitted is a low-height hoop which is similar to triple flanged hoops featured on acoustic snares. Two independent sensors provide separate sounds to the head and rim, ensuring that the pad provides an authentic playing experience and makes the most of Roland's Prismatic Sound Modeling Engine.
Interactive Improvement Tools
All the kits from the TD-17 V-Drum range feature a wide variety of in-depth, easy-to-use training functions and interactive learning and improvement tools that encourage the development of both basic and demanding skills and make practice fun and productive. Players can work on the time keeping with several Coach Mode exercises, build on stamina with daily exercise routines with the Warm-Up menu and capture progress and identify weak points that need working on with the onboard recorder. The TD-17 also features the integration with Melodics for V-Drums, a Windows/Mac application that provides a large selection of free drum lessons to work on rhythm, timing and muscle memory.
Direct Bluetooth Connection
The TD-17KV features a rarely found feature in electronic drums, Bluetooth connectivity. This allows you to directly stream music to your V-Drums kit, letting you play along to your favourite songs, as well as allowing you to rehearse along to songs you'll be playing live. The module features a handy holding slot for your smartphone. You can even record your performances and listen to back to them, allowing you to identify where you need to improve.
Newly Designed KD-10 Kick Pad
All of the three kits in the new TD-17 series feature the newly designed KD-10 kick pad. This features a rubber cover combined with a cushion that's dedicated to absorb far more of the noise than the KD-9 kick pad that was previously used in the intermediate-level V-Drum kits. The pad still provides the satisfying thud due to the depth of the pad allowing the beater to sink deep into the pad. The KD-10 accommodates single pedals and dual pedals, as well as being compatible with Roland's Noise Eater pedal to further provide a near silent playing experience.
- Flagship features taken from TD-50 allow for unleashed creativity
- Bluetooth connectivity allows for easy audio streaming and practice
- Choose from 50 high quality pre-set kits developed with Roland's Prismatic Sound Engine
- Import and layer your own samples using the SD card slot to create a completely unique sound
- Adjust preset ambience levels for each kit to match the venues you perform in
- Deep editing functions offers sample layering with an easy to use interface
- Tunable 12'' snare pad allows you to develop stick control & playing techniques
- Newly designed KD-10 kick pad provides expressive & authentic feel
- Warm-up menu provides a basic daily exercise routine to help train stamina
- Watch video lessons on your smartphone and play along using Bluetooth and the handy phone tray on the module
- Develop and further your skills with the free to download Melodics for V-Drums software
- Kit Configuration:
- Sound Module: TD-17
- Snare Pad: PDX-12
- Tom Pad: PDX-8 x 3
- Bass Drum Pad: KD-10
- Hi-Hat Pedal: FD-9
- Hi-Hat: CY-5
- Crash: CY-8
- Ride: CY-8
- Rack: MDS-4V
- Extra trigger input jack: x 2 (Crash 2, AUX)
- Sound module mount
- AC adaptor
- Special connection cable
- Drum key
- Knob bolt (for PDX-12)
- Setup guide
- Owners manuals
The product price includes 5 years' warranty and 90 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 90 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.