AER Domino III Acoustic Guitar Amp
AER Domino III Acoustic Guitar AmpDetails
The AER Domino 3 Amp consists of two AER Compact amplifiers pushing 100 watts each in stereo into 8" twin cone speakers and "mini PA" capable with four input channels. All this in a single enclosure weighing only 35 lbs.
Product Ref: 31564View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
What was supposed to be an update turned into a different class! The Domino 3, now really stereo, with two twin cone speakers and high performance poweramps. Two independend effect units, with 16 presets each, separately address pairs of the four equally equipped channels (1, 2 and 3, 4). A little software tool (Windows) connects your laptop with the amp to modify effect parameters and create and save your own effects.
Like other amplifiers in the AER line, the AER Domino voicing is neutral and transparent, without exaggerated frequency boosts. It works equally well with magnetic pickups and bridge mounted systems, plus with microphones. The Domino 3 includes AER's 32-bit effects processor with 16 presets addressable by each channel through individual effects-sends. This delivers a variety of effects suitable for both instruments and voice. The effect presets can be managed by PC software included with the amplifier. Left and right "outs" in combination with the "pre" Master out allow use of separate active speaker systems and a way to extend the Domino to a PA or recording board.
- Channels 1 - 4: combined XLR 1/4" jack
- Equalizer: three band for each channel
- Colour: mid-cut-treble-boost filter
- Effect: 32 bit AER digital effect processor, 16 presets
- Switchable phantom power
- Ground lift
- Rec out
- Aux in
- Headphones out
- Footswitch (internal/external effect on/off)
- Adjustable DI-out
To read the full specifications for the AER Domino 3 Amp please download the PDF below.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.