Ashdown CTM-300 300 Watt All Tube Bass Amp Head
Ashdown CTM-300 300 Watt All Tube Bass Amp HeadDetails
Inspired by classic tube heads of the past but brought into the present with modern features and reliability in mind, the Classic Tube Magnifier 300, or CTM 300, is a tone monster that's ready for the road.
Product Ref: 42178View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The CTM 300 is housed within an 18mm marine-grade birch ply cabinet that features heavy-duty flip-style handles and an internal fan to keep things cool. Built to last, the CTM 300 uses only the finest components to keep it sounding great night after night.
Beginning with high and low inputs, for active or passive instruments, this easy-to-use amp is simple but provides a wealth of tonal options. There's a dual gain stage which means either driven or cleaner tones can be selected using the 'mellow' push button.
The 3 band EQ consists of Bass, Middle and Treble and can be sculpted even further using the 'Deep', 'Mid-Shift' and 'Bright' push buttons. This makes it quick and easy to create your own tone. A tube driven and recovered FX loop, plus a tube driven DI out are complimentary features.
The CTM 300 has a user-adjustable bias for each power tube which can be set by engaging the bias mode of the dual function VU meter on the front panel. This VU meter also monitors overall output level.
The power section of the CTM 300 consists of 6 x KY88 output tubes, providing the huge grunt, warmth and headroom bassists crave.
Features / Specifications
- Power Output (RMS): 300 Watts
- Power Handling: 750 Watt
- Power Requirement: 115-240 Volts
- Speaker Outputs: Speakon/Jack
- Frequency Response: 35Hz and 18kHz
- High Instrument Input: 450MV
- Low Instrument Input: 150 MV
- DI Output: Valve Driven Transformer Derived
- Output Impedance: 2 Ohm Minimum
- EQ: Passive EQ Section. Bass, Middle and Treble plus shape push buttons
- Effects Send: Jack
- Effects Return: Jack
- Pre-Amp Tubes: 1 x ECC83, 1 x ECC832, 1 x ECC99, 2 x ECC82
- Output Tubes: 6 x KT88
- Weight (kg): 33
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.