Blackstar ID:15TVP-VAR Vintage Artisan Red
Blackstar ID:15TVP-VAR Vintage Artisan RedDetails
Product Ref: 94958View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Blackstar ID:15TVP-VAR Guitar Combo Amp is packed full of versatile features and functions, making it a must have for any guitarist. Blackstar have spent several years in developing the ID Series of amps, offering a reliable sound that can be customised and stored.
True Valve Power
Players will love the 'True Valve Power' function, which features six individual power valve responses that emulate the true sounds of a valve amp, these include:
- EL84: 'Bell like full bodied Class A with lots of compression'
- 6V6: 'Crisp Class A with high compression and tight mids'
- EL34: 'Classic British Class A/B crunch with full bodied soft break up'
- KT66: 'Rich and warm vintage British hot biased Class A/B'
- 6L6: 'Tight dynamic Class A/B with extended highs and lows'
- KT88: 'Tight, bold and dynamic Class A/B with strong low end'
6 Voices & 12 Stereo Effects
For added versatility, the Blackstar ID:15TVP-VAR Guitar Combo Amp is equipped with a choice of six classic voices/channels. These voices include; Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2, allowing players to have any sound they want. If that's not enough, the ID:15TVP is also equipped with twelve stereo effects which are specifically designed for the electric guitar, these include 4 x modulation, 4 x delay and 4 x reverb effects.
No Blackstar amp would be complete without the patented ISF control. This easy-to-use function enables players to achieve the choice of two iconic tones at the turn of a dial. When turned counter clockwise, the amp delivers a classic American characteristic, with a tight bottom end. When turned clockwise, the amp delivers a classic British tone with a woody texture. ISF is perfect for players who like a variety of tones and styles, and ideal for cover bands who might feature both tones.
The Blackstar ID:15TVP-VAR Guitar Combo Amp features a robust enclosure, perfect for withstanding the daily rigours of a gigging musician. For added protection, reinforced corners are also included, preventing against knocks and bumps. The Blackstar ID:15TVP is finished in a Vintage Artisan Red with classic detail. Finally, a comfortable carry handle is also featured and allows for easy transportation.
The ID series from Blackstar are perfectly designed for the modern and player, and are compatible with Insider Software for endless tonal possibilities. Simply plug the amp into your computer using the included USB cable, and record, edit patches, download patches and more.
- 15 Watt programmable combo amplifier
- True valve power offers unparalleled versatility
- 10'' speaker delivers powerful projection
- Blackstar's legendary ISF control offers American/British tones
- 128 user storable patches
- USB connectivity allows players to record and edit
- MP3 line input accommodates smart phones and MP3 players
- Speaker emulated output
- Built-in tuner offers precise intonation and eliminates the need for an additional tuner
- Includes Mini B cable for connecting to Insider and Recording
- Roadworthy enclosure with Vintage Artisan Red covering
- Reinforced corners provide enhanced protection
- Comfortable carry handle
- Product Range:ID:Series
- Model: ID:15 TVP
- Technology Type: Digital
- Wattage: 15
- Inputs: Guitar Input, MP3/Line Input, USB Input
- Controls: 6 Voices, Gain, Volume, Bass, Treble, ISF, TVP, 12 Effects, Effects Level, USB, MP3/Line Input
- Channels: 6 - Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2
- Speaker Size: 10"
- Speaker Amount: 1
- Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth):450 x 417 x 220 (mm)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.