Boss RC-1 Loop Station Effects Pedal
Boss RC-1 Loop Station Effects PedalDetails
The Boss RC-1 Loop Station is a user friendly, easy to use effects pedal that retains all the Boss quality and performance that musicians around the world have come to expect and rely on. Learn, practice and improve your playing by incorporating the RC-1 into your existing pedal board or effects system, enabling you to create your own backing track to jam along with. Experience the fun of looping when you record, playback, overdub and undo or redo loops using this compact Boss stompbox.
Product Ref: 51074View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Up To 12 Minutes Recording
The Boss RC-1 Loop Station Effects Pedal offers up to 12 minutes of stereo recording time, enabling you to capture any extended performance that you could create or imagine, including every phrase that you want for your masterpiece. Whether you're a guitarist, bassist or keyboardist, the simplicity and usability of the RC-1 is a great choice for any player who wants to concentrate on having fun, from beginners to concert touring professionals.
Learn, practice and improve your playing by incorporating the RC-1 into your existing pedal board or effects system, enabling you to create your own backing track to jam along with. You can also loop stereo instruments like synthesizers and have a ball playing along. The stereo inputs and outputs enable you to record and playback your creations in stereo, the way music was intended to be played, performed and enjoyed.
A Versatile Pedal
The RC-1 Loop Station looks great and is clear and easy to see the status of the Rec/Overdub/Play modes. The speed at which the indicator rotates directly corresponds to the length of the loop during overdubbing and playback. The optional FS-7 makes footswitching even simpler and easier! And, its compact size won't take up much space on your pedal board. Pressing the "A" switch will stop the Rec/Overdub/Play mode. Hold down the "A" switch for two seconds or longer to erase the phrase. By pressing the "B" switch, you can easily undo or redo your phrase. It's that easy!
- Straightforward and easy to operate
- Newly designed loop indicator displays the current loop mode (Rec/Overdub/Play)
- Runs on a single 9-volt alkaline battery (approximately 4.5 hours of battery life)
- Can be used with an optional AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- 12 minutes of stereo recording time
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Flexible external footswitch options
- Recorded phrase is retained in memory even after the RC-1 is turned off
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch, LEVEL knob
- Indicators: CHECK indicator, LOOP indicator
- INPUT A (MONO) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- INPUT B jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT A (MONO) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT B jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- STOP/UNDO jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- DC IN jack
- Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- AC adaptor (sold separately) * Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries cannot be used.
- Current Draw: 85 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.): Alkaline: Approx. 4.5 hours
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
Options (sold separately):
- AC adaptor: PSA series
- Footswitch: FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7
Size and Weight
- Width: 73 mm (2-7/8 inches)
- Depth: 129 mm (5-1/8 inches)
- Height: 59 mm (2-6/16 inches)
- Weight: 440 g (0 lbs. 16 oz.)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.