Chase Bliss Audio Gravitas Analog Tremolo
Chase Bliss Audio Gravitas Analog TremoloDetails
The Chase Bliss Audio Gravitas Analog Tremolo is a sturdy compact pedal that features an all-analog signal path and delivers a wide variety of unique tones. Featuring both harmonic and standard volume modulation, the list of effects and combinations of patterns you can achieve is endless. The pedal also acts as a controllable glitch box and ensures your guitar signal stays 100% pure analog the entire time. With a host of unique features, the Gravitas Tremolo pedal is the perfect addition to your gear package.
Product Ref: 76861View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Chase Bliss Audio Gravitas Analog Tremolo is jam packed with versatile tremolo effects, to add emphasis to your playing styles. Featuring an all-analog signal path that offers any variety or shape of standard volume modulation, harmonic tremolo or both. This unique pedal offers much more than an average tremolo pedal.
Using The Ramp Control
The ramp control features controls the input gain of a very clean, beautiful, and transparent boost when no Ramp dip-switches are in use. Due to the digital control of this pedal, you can set the ramp knob to control any of the five parameters individually or simultaneously and have it either modulate or ramp-and-hold via dip switches in the back of the pedal.
This innovative control feature enables you control the depth of the tremolo and also controls the center point of the modulation. This function also allows you to control the wave output, offering you unique tones.
Setting the Tone
The tone control is a standard feature on many pedals, and offers a wide range of shapes. This control can deliver transparent, bright, smoother mellow and a dark sound, giving you many effects to play with.
The Chase Bliss Audio Gravitas Analog Tremolo is also MIDI compatible and can be used with an Empress Effects Midibox (Sold Separately). It allows all of its parameters to be controlled via control change messages, and its presets to be saved and recalled with program change messages.
- A Harmonic or Standard Analog Tremolo
- All-analog signal path
- Unprecedented tremolo pedal in a compact unit
- Perfect tonal clarity, and analog warmth
- Delivers a unique and beautiful tremolo sound that sits perfectly in any mix
- Tap tempo with subdivisions
- Superb wave-shaping options
- Save Presets
- Expression or CV in jack
- Integrated Class A Clean Boost Circuit
- Analog Tones Under Digital Control
- Dip Switches Accessible On Side Panel
- Includes one year manufacturer Warranty
- Controls: Drive, Volume, Tone, Rate, Depth and Sway
- Toggle Switches:Tap/Midi, ModuShape
- Item Weight:862 g
- Dimensions:25.4 x 17.8 x 15.2 cm
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.