View Full Description
The Alpha Plus has one channel but two independent input stages (line and mic/line) which offers you various options in signal processing. The Alpha Plus's 50 Watts and 8" full range speaker system provides a well balanced tone at all sound pressure levels. This AER amp boasts a 3 band EQ and reverb and is subtly dynamically controlled ensuring absolute reliability in full load operation despite its strikingly small size and weight.
On the amp's front side you'll find a combo socket signal input for 6.3mm mono jackplug and XLR connectors (48V phantom power) and a signal source selector switch which allows you to choose between line for instruments and other line level sources or mic for microphones. There is a rotary gain control for this input level.
The second input section consist of a 6.3 mm mono jackplug and an input sensitivity switch. There's also an LED overload indicator , tone colour filter activation switch and gain control. The rest of the front panel houses the bass, middle and treble level controls, the efx level or reverb control, the power on/off switch and master level control.
The rear panel houses the line out which supplies the pre-amp signal taken after tone control, effects and master for forwarding to your other devices. The send output allows the connection of an external effect device and in conjunction with the return input forms a loop designed as external loop. A headphone out enables the connection of stereo headphones when you need to play silently.
The triple-band equalizer of the Alpha Plus provides an active and high quality sound interaction tool that supports the natural tone of instruments and voice whilst simultaneously offering the possibility of a controlled accentuation. With all controls in mid position the amp produces a pleasing and natural sound that you can "colour up? using the colour filter. This has the effect of lowering the mids and lifting the trebles producing a more open and light tone especially suited for fingerpicking techniques.
- Input 1 - line mode (jack only) or mic mode (jack or XLR)
- Input 2
- Clip LED
- Line Out
- Colour (Input 2)
- Power amp: 40 W / 4 Ω at 1 THD, DMOS, monolithic I.C. Dynamic range, A-weighted: 92 dB
- Limiter: Threshold 35 W / 4 Ω
- Analog signal processing: Subsonic filter, adaptive peak limiter
- Speaker system: 8" (200 mm) twin cone full-range speaker, bass reflex enclosure
- Mains power: Mains voltage (depending on model): 100, 120, 230, or 240 V , 50-60 Hz.
- Power consumption: max. 100 W
- Mains fuse: Size: 5 x 20 mm, For 230 and 240 V models: T 1 A L, For 100 and 120 V models: T 2 A L
To view the full specifications of the AER Alpha Acoustic Amp please download the PDF below.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.