View Full Description
A Whole Range Of Classic Amps
The Bass V-Amp Pro 32 features a range of different amp models, all organised into three separate groups: Clean, Acoustic and Guitar. The amp models are all hand-picked to provide the best classic sounding analog modules in their time. When selecting an amp model, the speaker cabinet model that corresponds to the amp is automatically selected. But you can also change the cabinet model manually to cater to the sound you're looking for. On the amplifier itself you have a 3-band EQ, Gain, Volume and Master controls plus an onboard compressor for added versatility.
The Bass V-Amp also comes equipped with a range of FX modules that give you maximum control over your sound. FX included in the V-Amp include: flanger, chorus, reverb, delay and more. Adjusting parameters is also straight-forward, you can tap along to alter delay times or LFO speeds. You can also use the included footswitch to select different preset while your perform.
One of the most unique features of the Bass V-Amp Pro is the Ultrabass processor. This processor adds a signal one octave lower than the original input signal. This gives you an extended depth to your basslines, adding a separate layer that combines with the original input signal to create a thick low-end sound. Using the processor is easy, just select the preset and select the required amount of modulation to create the fat low-end sound you want.
The Bass V-Amp features a whole array of routing options. Connections incorporated in the unit include: balanced XLR DI out with ground lift and switchable Ultra-G cabinet simulation, post-DSP stereo insert for connection to external effects; BNC world clock input for external sample rate synchronisation plus AES/EBU and S/PDIF connectors, allowing you to use the Bass V-Amp Pro as an audio-to-digital converter.
- 32 authentic virtual amp models freely combinable with 23 awesome speaker cabinet simulations
- Stereo multi-effects including ULTRABASS, synth, delay/ loop sampler, chorus, flanger, rotary speaker, voice box, auto wah, phaser, ambiance and reverb
- 125 memory locations including original artist presets
- Intuitive user interface with direct display of all essential settings
- Additional effect parameters directly accessible on the unit; Tap-tempo function allows real-time adjustment of effects speed parameter
- 4 renowned distortion and overdrive stomp boxes with adjustable Drive, Tone, Boost and Split
- Dedicated wah pedal and studio compressor effects
- Effective Presence, Deep and sweepable Shift/Shape controls for all amp models
- Sweepable 24 dB Butterworth frequency crossover for bi-amping operation
- Adjustable auto-chromatic tuner
- 15 rear panel connectors allow comprehensive routing and suit virtually every conceivable application
- Pre DSP send/return for dry recording and wet monitoring
- Stereo 1/4" Line outputs controlled by master volume for live use as guitar preamp
- Balanced stereo XLR DI out with ground lift and switchable ULTRA-G cabinet simulation
- Post DSP stereo inserts for connection of external effects
- BNC wordclock input for external sample rate synchronization up to 96 kHz
- MIDI implementation includes program changes, control changes and SysEx, allowing complete MIDI automation through our free Windows editor software downloadable at www.behringer.com
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.