View Full Description
The EC-1000 is also stunning in sound, this guitar is most suited to metal like many of ESP's models dedicated to shredding.
The slick, Silver Sunburst look of the EC-1000 is accentuated by striking black nickel hardware, high-quality Tonepros bridge and tailpiece, ESP Locking tuners and abalone flag inlays on the ebony fingerboard.
The EC-1000 combines a professional solid mahogany body with a set neck that's just as specialist but easy to play due to it's thin U-shaped contour. This allows for the fast playing style that ESP guitars are celebrated for.
ESP devised their Ltd guitar line to be accessible to all musicians who want their dream guitar at an affordable price. Originally designed as professional gigging instruments available off the shelf, they have grown in popularity since the late 90's and the model range has expanded to include nine models, like this critically acclaimed 1000 Series guitar. The Ltd line also includes signature models from some of the world's greatest players including Kirk Hammett, Will Adler and Ronnie Wood.
ESP guitars are renowned for the quality of their construction and it's a well earned distinction, as this quality is present in all their guitars and basses, from their top end signature models through to the more affordable LTD models. ESP and LTD Guitars and Basses feature high quality hardware and design features that are indicative of a company that has spent 36 years designing some of music's most brutal, hard wearing and road worthy instruments.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Shape: Cutaway
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Body: Mahogany
- Finish: Silver Sunburst
Electronics & Hardware:
- Neck Type: Mahogany with Thin U-shaped Contour
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Inlay: Abalone Flag Inlays
- Scale/Length: 24.75"
- Width at Nut: 42mm Standard Nut
- Neck Pickup: EMG-60
- Bridge Pickup: EMG-81
- Hardware: Black Nickel
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking TOM
- Tailpiece: Tonepros Tailpiece
- Tuners: ESP Locking Tuners.
- Strap Button: Black Nickel
- Controls: 3-Way Toggle, Bridge Volume, Neck Volume, Master Tone
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.