View Full Description
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez Guitars have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for Electric Guitar players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most versatile and unique instruments ever. Although Ibanez guitars have been made since 1908, it wasn't until the late 1980's that they began to form an identity for themselves when artists such as Steve Vai and Frank Zappa began using their instruments. Now with a huge artist clientele across the globe Ibanez are a leading manufacturer of electric guitars and basses and a first choice for many dedicated musicians.
A marked improvement over the conventional fixed bridge, the Tight-Tune delivers both playability and rock-solid stability. Saddles firmly locked onto the base plate maximize string vibration transmitted to the body. The smooth bridge surface protects the strumming hand no matter how aggressively you play. Simple saddle height and intonation adjustments ensure accurate set-up.
Seymour Duncan P-Rails
Few pickups offer such a diverse range of classic sounds as the P-Rails. The humbuckers can be split one way for a fat, powerful tone, or the other way for a more diverse, malleable sound. When put together, the P-Rails offer a blend that responds to your fingers’ playing nuances, but have the power to naturally project. The pickups are the standard humbucker size and have regular wiring for an easy instalment to your electric guitar. The vacuum waxing and alnico magnets mean the P-Rails are reliable to last.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Alder
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: Tight-Tune
- Colour: Dark Cherry
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Build: Roadcore
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 430mm
- Frets: 22
- Plate: 4 Bolt Plated
- Scale Length: 25.5’’
- Nut Width: 48mm
- Width at Last Fret: 63mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan P-Rails
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan P-Rails
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone, Rotary, Pickup Selector
- Machine Heads: Nickel
- Pickup Selection
- Position 1: Neck
- Position 2: Neck and Bridge
- Position 3: Bridge
- Position 4: Neck and Inside Neck
- Position 5: Neck, Inside Neck, Bridge and Inside Bridge
- Position 6: Bridge and Inside Bridge
- Position 7: Inside Neck
- Position 8: Inside Neck and Inside Bridge
- Position 9: Inside Bridge
- Pickguard: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.