View Full Description
The Cali76 is available in two options including the Iron core and the Lundahl. This model is equipped with the Lundahl transformer and delivers absolute transparency and an incredibly wide frequency response, ideal for vocals.
The Lundahl transformer is beautifully transparent compared to the standard Cali76 but is equipped with a more “hi-fi” audio quality. Unlike the CALI76-TX, this model offers the purest audio path for your signal, and features a broad-spectrum frequency response. The Lundahl is especially ideal for vocal recording applications and other mono signal compression duties in the studio, due to its transparent tone.
Whilst using on live performances, the Cali76 Lundahl features a high/Low gain switch on the rear of the pedal that enhances the gain by 9dB where it hits the transformer, and provides you with a saturated tone. As well as enhancing the overall sounds, the Cali76 also keeps your tone at a consistent level at the flick of a switch, which enables a saturated sound without the undesirable surge in volume.
Great for Studio Use
The Cali76 Transformer Lundahl is a perfect studio tool, as it can be used as a desk-top insert, thanks to its additional outputs of ground, DI, Pad and gain. This versatile unit allows you to run recorded instruments and vocals through it to achieve signature sound that can be compared to studio monitors. Plug it into your recording rig to process vocals, piano, acoustic guitars and drums, with a vintage, analogue warmth. Compared to existing guitar compressors available, the Cali76 Lundahl offers a more transparent low-end ideal for bass guitar.
"Most compressors can’t compete on this level, it only competes with itself with the variations that are available." Best Guitar Effects
Read the full review here
- Lundahl mastering grade for ultra flat response
100 Class-A discrete signal path
- Ultra fast “FET” response
- Attack & Release controls
- Studio-grade “discrete” preamplifier
- Rugged VU-style meter
- Low noise electronics
- Class-A discrete output-amplifier driving transformer
- Dual, low-impedance outputs (via audio transformer)
- Unbalanced instrument-level output
- Balanced Line-DI output*
- Ground-lift function to eliminate ground induced hum
- Gain-switch adjusts transformer saturation
- Auto-Shutdown – preserves battery operation
- PSU Spec. Min: 13mA @ 9V / 72mA @ 18V
- Suggested PSU Rating: 200mA for optimum start-up
- Housed in a classic origin effects shell
- Includes top jack inputs for optimum pedalboard space
- Designed and built in England
Controls:Ratio, Attack, Release, Output, and Input/Comp
- Weight:1220 g
- Dimensions:161 x 205 x 71 mm
- Transformer Type:Lundahl – Mastering Grade for Ultra Flat Response
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.