View Full Description
Strong Mahogany Body
The Signature guitar’s body is crafted from high quality Mahogany and has a flat top with a beveled edge, creating an interesting design that compliments its shape. The Mahogany body offers naturally rich, warm tones, with a balance of grind and bite to create tights lows and appealing highs. The wood provides the guitar with an excellent amounts of depth and helps produce an incredible sustain. With Red binding, black chrome hardware, and a Floyd Rose bridge, the guitar is given a gloss black finish to create sleek look.
Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fingerboard
The 3-piece Mahogany neck and Ebony fingerboard has been designed with an ultra-thin “C” shape to provide a smooth, fast play, perfect for shredding with. The Mahogany/Ebony combination produces tight, warm tones that are defined and open with a fast attack. The two woods provide the guitars sound with a muscular, controlled bass and snappy, sizzling highs. It also comes with many other features including Grover machine heads, a Floyd rose locking nut and a Black Veil Brides pentagram at the 12th fret.
The signature guitar features a set of EMG active pickups, producing rich, full bodied tones with a great organic sound. In the bridge position is the EMG 81 humbucker, featuring powerful ceramic magnets and close aperture coils to deliver incredible detail with a high end cut and massive amounts of sustain. The EMG 85 humbucker is in the neck position and features close aperture coils with alnico V magnets to produce a powerfully versatile tone with plenty of growl and smooth leads.
Floyd Rose Tremolo System
Floyd Rose are one of the leading manufacturers of guitar bridges, using top of the range design techniques to craft outstanding quality parts. With a design that has stood strong for over 30 years, the Floyd Rose 1000 series allows you to adjust the string tension and pitch to create unique sounds such as dive bombs. The bridge works in tangent with the locking nut for increase string stability and prevents the strings from detune after excessive bending.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Contour: Flat Top w/ Bevel Edge
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series
- Construction: Set-Neck w/ Ultra-Access
- Finish: Gloss Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-Pc
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 14”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748" (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Inlays: Black Veil Brides Pentagram @ 12th Fret
- Neck Shape: Ultra-Thin “C”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85
- Controls: 2 x Volume/3-Way Switch
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Battery Compartment: 9-Volt Clip-In
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case Included: No
- Recommended Case: Schecter Universal Guitar Hardcase
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.