View Full Description
The Artist series represents the pinnacle of Seagull's product line, hand-made by a select few luthiers using only the finest materials and construction methods. The Mosaic's cutaway Folk body shape, smaller and more curved than the popular Dreadnought style, gives it a balanced and intimate tone with excellent midrange projection, ideal for fingerstyle playing. The guitar also features Seagull's innovative Double Function Truss Rod. Unlike most conventional truss rods, this rod is able to bend in both directions, providing greater ease of adjustment for correcting both under- and over-bowed necks.
Featuring both a responsive saddle transducer and a high quality electret microphone, the guitar's Godin EPM Quantum II hybrid electronics system is perfect for both stage and studio, with a 2-band EQ, phase control and digital chromatic tuner.
Deluxe TRIC Case
Offering protection similar to a full flight case, but weighing no more than a gig bag, the included deluxe TRIC case is perfect for keeping your guitar safe and protected on the road. The TRIC - or "Thermally Regulated Instrument Case" - is temperature tested from -35°C (-31°F) up to +65°C (+150°F), and is made from highly impact resistant Expanded Polypropylene with a durable Nylon outer shell, ensuring your guitar remains sheltered even in extreme conditions.
The case is fitted with a comfortable and durable easy-grip handle for ease of carrying, and features pre-installed D-rings for attaching a shoulder strap (not included).
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Folk Cutaway
- Top: Select Pressure Tested Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Compensated Tusq® by GraphTech
- Binding: Herringbone
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Construction: Integrated Set Neck
- Truss Rod: Double Function
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: 12th-Fret Flying Seagull
- Nut: Compensated Tusq® by GraphTech
Electronics & Hardware:
- Electronics: Godin EPM Quantum II
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.