View Full Description
The affinity series Stratocaster is crafted from a solid alder body with a maple neck and rosewood fingerboard, delivering powerfully bright, clear tones with beefy mids and thick lows. While the alder tonewood provides strong, full-bodied sounds, the maple and rosewood combination opens up the guitar’s midrange and gives the highs plenty of warmth and sparkle.
Featuring a set of single-coil strat pickups, the squire produces a strong, clear tones that you would find on a Fender Stratocaster. Its 6-saddle tremolo bridge and die-cast tuners ensure the guitar stays in-tune, while providing the ability to create classic pitch bends. Volume and tone controls provide control over the guitars pickups, while the 5 way selector offers a range of powerful tones, creating a very versatile guitar.
The Affinity Series Stratocaster has a proud heritage and has always been very popular due to its well known format. The contoured solid alder body is the same world-renowned style that fuelled the fires of Hendrix, Clapton, SRV, and thousands more. The Squier Affinity offers supreme playability as well as a great tone. The simplicity of this guitar allows it to be versatile with all types of players and styles.
- Model Number: 0310600556
- Series: Affinity
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Shape: Stratocaster
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronised Tremolo
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Shell Pink
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6" (40.6 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single Coil Strat
- Controls: Volume, 2 x Tone, 5-Way Selector
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White/Black/White
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009, - .042 Gauges)
- Case Included: No
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.