View Full Description
Fender Special Run
Fender Special Run basses have been specifically commissioned at the request of individual retailers, and built to their specifications. FSR are not regular production models and are more unique compared to models that are available all year round. This Vintage Modified Jazz Bass in Candy Apple Red is exclusive to Gear4music whilst stocks last.
Equipped with two dual Fender-designed pickups, the Vintage Modified Jazz Bass offers a classic Fender jazz bass tone that is well known to many bassists. Located in the bridge and middle position, these pickups also offer a versatile tone that can be used in many different types of music. Controlling these dual pickups is easy, using the two volume control knobs for each independent pickup, and also the master tone knob to control the overall tone.
Comfortable Neck Profile
The Vintage Modified Jazz Bass features a "C"-shaped neck profile, which leaves a small pocket of space between the palm of the players hand and the guitar neck, providing ultimate comfort and easier access to the frets. This particular neck profile is common with many Squier and Fender Basses, and as it allows the players fingers move freely across the fingerboard, and therefore offers optimum performance.
- Fender Special Run Exclusive to Gear4music
- Unique candy apple red finish
- Delivers great traditional Jazz Bass style and performance
- Equipped with dual Fender designed pickups
- Rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets
- Four-saddle bridge
- Chrome control knobs and hardware
- Superior Squier performance and value
- “C”-shaped maple neck offers optimum comfort and playability
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Colour: Candy Apple Red
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets:
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
Harware & Electronics
Bridge Pickup: Fender-Designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: Fender-Designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Strings: NPS, Gauges .045-.105
- Pickguard: Cream
- Accessories: Wrenches: 1.5mm, 4mm
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.