View Full Description
Fender Special Run
Fender Special Run electric guitars have been specifically commissioned at the request of individual retailers, and built to their specifications. FSR are not regular production models and are more unique compared to models that are available all year round. This Vintage Modified Telecaster Thinline in Lake Placid Blue is exclusive to Gear4music whilst stocks last.
Crafted with a thinline ash body, the Vintage Modified Telecaster weighs much less than a regular solid bodied guitar, providing you will a comfortable instrument that be played all night long. With its semi-acoustic, half chambered design, this guitar offers a powerful, resonant tone when used acoustically, and is ideal for practicing when loud volume is not permitted. The ornate "F" hole provides both looks and function, as it allows the sound to be projected forward and resonate with rich warm tones.
Duncan Designed Pickups
As well as offering an acoustic resonant tone through the use of a semi-acoustic construction, the Vintage Modified Telecaster is also equipped with a pair of Duncan Designed pickups, from Seymour Duncan. Featuring a TE-101B Single-Coil in the bridge position that delivers a warm bluesy tone, and a TE-101N on the neck for rich jangley tones.
C-Shaped Neck Profile
The Vintage Modified Telecaster Thinline features a "C"-shaped neck profile, which leaves a small pocket of space between the palm of the players hand and the guitar neck, providing ultimate comfort and easier access to the frets. This particular neck profile is common with many Squier and Fender Basses, and as it allows the players fingers move freely across the fingerboard, and therefore offers optimum performance.
Six Saddle Bridge
The Vintage Modified Telecaster features a brilliant 6-Saddle vintage-style bridge, which compliments the chrome hardware and adds a focal point to the guitar. This 'ash-tray' style bridge is crafted from steel just like the original models and features six modern saddles that offer enhanced intonation and height adjustment. Overall, it provides you with a reliable guitar with superb accuracy and adjust-ability.
- Fender special run exclusive to Gear4music
- Equipped with a set of Duncan Designed pickups
- Distinctive "F" Hole for added elegance
- Semi Acoustic construction for a resonant tone
- "Top-Hat" blade switch for pickup selection
- C-Shaped maple neck for optimum comfort and playability
- A unique Lake Placid Blue finish
- 6-Saddle vintage-style bridge
- Chrome Hardware
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Semi-Hollow Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Colour: Lake Placid Blue
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets:
- Fret Size: 22
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
Harware & Electronics
Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed™ TE-101B Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed™ TE-101N
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 4-Ply White Pearloid
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.