View Full Description
Flamed Maple Top
The Rockbass Starbass features an AAA graded Flamed Maple top for a visually stunning appeal. The Flamed Maple helps to improve the guitars resonance, whilst boosting its tonal characteristics and providing a snappy sound. The Maple's AAA grading ensures the wood features plenty of flaming and looks beautiful, with both sides matching nicely.
Maple Body and Neck
Warwick’s Starbass features a semi-hollow Maple body that produces a full tone with a fat, warm low end. The bass’s Maple body provides bright tones that are tight and precise, with warm lows, crisp high, and exceptional clarity. The Rockbass’s Maple neck produces a punchy tone with bright characteristics and provides firm lows, sizzling highs, and a snappy midrange attack. The Rosewood Fingerboard makes the Warwick’s tone warm and sweet, smoothing out any sharpness. The fingerboard also provides the highs with some sparkle, the lows with some thickness, and opens up the mids.
Vintage MEC Single Coil Pickups
The Rockbass Starbass has a set of Vintage MEC single coil pickups that are made with alnico magnets to produce big, rich tones that are round and versatile. The neck pickup has a big, warm tone that’s thick and smooth with a good response. The bridge pickup has a more mellow tone than the neck pickup, and offers sharp, pointy tones. The bass has passive Rockbass electronics, with a three way selector, and two knobs each for volume and tone.
About Warwick Rockbass
Warwick Rockbass produce affordable versions of Warwick instruments, creating copies using less exotic materials. Although they are made from more affordable materials, Warwick Rockbass produce high quality instruments ideal for musicians with a tighter budget that still desire quality.
Body & Bridge
- Top: AAA Flamed Maple
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Body Shape: Curved
- Bridge: Warwick 2-Piece
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple with Ekanga Veneer Stripes
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Width at Nut: 45mm
- Width at 12th Fret: 61mm
- Depth at 1th Fret: 19.5mm
- Depth at 12th Fret: 24mm
- Frets: Extra High Jumbo Nickelsilver
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Width: 2.9mm
- Fret Height: 1.3mm
- Scale Length: 34" (Long Scale)
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickups: Passive Vintage MEC Single Coil
- Electronics: Passive Rockbass
- Controls: 2 x Volume (Push/Pull), 2 x Tone
- Strap Locks: Warwick Security Locks
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Warwick Red Label Strings 045" - 135" (42301M)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.