EarthQuaker Devices Talons High Gain Overdrive
EarthQuaker Devices Talons High Gain OverdriveDetails
Product Ref: 72706View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Talons' range of control options really set it apart from the rest of the overdrive crowd; the Presence control allows deep customisation in contouring the top-end, and an active 3-band EQ (Treble, Mid, Bass) offers even more ways to perfect your dirty tone.
Another feature that adds greater depth the the Talons' sonic possibilities is the option to use either a 9V or 18V power supply, the 9V gives a warmer quality more like that of an amp, and an 18V supply will provide greater headroom, extra volume and a brighter, stiffer grind.
A bright LED indicator means you always stay in control even on the darkest of stages, a true bypass, all analog signal path ensures an amazingly pure and natural tone straight from your instrument, and to top it all off the pedal is handmade in Ohio, USA to a supreme level of quality. You need look no further than the EarthQuaker Talons if you're searching for a versatile, feature heavy overdrive option.
- Treble: Noon is flat, boost is clockwise from noon, cut is anti-clockwise from noon.
- Middle: Noon is flat, boost is clockwise from noon, cut is anti-clockwise from noon.
- Bass: Noon is flat, boost is clockwise from noon, cut is anti-clockwise from noon.
- Presence: Adjusts the top end and upper mids to control the amount of 'sizzle' in the dirt. Clockwise for a brighter tone, anti-clockwise for a more mellow one.
- Gain: Preamp volume control. Controls the amount of dirt, from clean to a heavy crunch.
- Level: Master volume control. There's a lot of level on tap, adjust accordingly.
- Size: 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 2.25" with knobs
- Connections: ¼" input and output
- Power: Requires 9V/18V DC power supply, or a 9V battery
- Current Draw: 5 mA
- Construction: Built by hand in Ohio, USA
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.