Empress Effects Buffer+
Empress Effects Buffer+Details
The Empress buffer+ is the complete I/O interface for the pedal board, while maintaining the highest accuracy to your guitar's signal. For many years guitarists have suffered from signal loss due to long, un-buffered cable runs. The primary goal of the Empress buffer+ is to eliminate this undesirable signal loss, ensuring that your tone maintains its original clairty. It also features noise filters, input pads, switchable clean boost, input loading and all in a durable footswitch pedal, which make it the perfect companion for any guitarist.
Product Ref: 76746View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Perfect Addition to your Pedalboard
With the Empress Effects Buffer +, signal loss due to long cables is now a thing of the past. This clever unit improves the high frequency response of your overall pedal chain and will exactly replicate what is connected to the input. It works by a loop out jack and a loop In jack lets you place your effects after the buffer while still driving your pedal-altered signal to your amp. It is an ideal choice if you have a lot of pedals connected in series and are losing sound fidelity.
Measuring at approximately 4.5" by 2.5" by 1.5", the Buffer+ is extremely small considering all the features that are included. The die cast aluminium housing provides a sturdy shell, that can withstand constant use. The unit also features easy-to-use toggle switches and standard 1/4 jack inputs.
Tuner Out Jack and Tuner Mute
The Tuner Out jack drives a separate signal to your tuner pedal without reducing your output or altering your tone. And when nothing is connected to the Loop In jack, the loop out and tuner out jack can be used to split your signal 2 or 3 ways and drive each one to a separate amp or to effects with stereo inputs. Another great feature is the tuner mute, which you to hold to footswitch for a second to mute the amp output, allowing silent tuning for live performances.
The Empress Buffer+ includes noise filters which allows you to choose between 2 different noise filters to remove any unwanted noise such as white noise from digital pedals from your effects chain.
Up To 30DB Extra
Another great feature that the Empress Buffer+ has to offer is the switchable Boost option. It allows you to dial in up to 30dB of clean boost and switch on and off with the soft touch foot switch to give your signal all the clean boost you could ever want. An ideal feature when you want to add more impact to your performances.
- All Analog Signal Path
- Small Sized unit considering all the features that it has to offer
- Separate tuner output keeps your tuner out of the audio path
- All the connections to your pedalboard in one place making setup and teardown quick and easy
- Dial in up to 30dB of clean boost and switch on and off with the foot switch
- Tuner Mute feature allows you to hold the foot-switch for a second and mute the amp output for tuning
- Choose between 2 different noise filters to remove any unwanted noise from your effects chain
- Pad or boost the input by 3dB which is ideal for matching outputs of different guitars, reducing really hot active pickup signal or boosting the signal to your effects to improve signal to noise ratio
- Input Impedance:10k - 1Meg
- Output Impedance: 510 Ω
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 5Hz - 40kHz
- Power Input Voltage:9V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector:2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption:86mA
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.02%
- Signal to Noise Ratio:105.3dB
- Headroom: +9.4dBu
- Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connectors: 1/4" Jack
- Output connectors: 1/4" Jack
- Height (enclosure): 1.25"
- Height with controls: 2"
- Weight:0.5 lbs
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.