Faith Naked Venus Mahogany Electro Acoustic
Faith Naked Venus Mahogany Electro AcousticDetails
Product Ref: 73342View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Faith Naked Series Venus Electro Acoustic Guitar emphasises an appealing ideal to many a modern guitarist, sound over cosmetics. Faith brand leader and creator James Eggle set out to create a guitar than incorporates all the high quality trademark of Faith designs whilst disposing of any unnecessary adornments or cosmetic features that may otherwise detract from the guitar's organic sound.
A brand that take pride in the quality of their products on a comprehensive scale, nothing has changed in regards to their Naked series, which puts emphasis on not only affordability but exceptionally high quality craftmanship too.
With Mahogany back and sides and a Spruce top finish, the Naked series Venus possesses exceptional tonal quality that produces a warm and enigmatic tone. A Rosewood fingerboard bridge and plate further complement the guitar's sonic capabilities through strong sustain and natural feel. Perfect for the singer/songwriter, the Faith Naked Series Venus tonal characteristics lend well to strumming accompaniments by bringing strong yet sweet tones to the forefront of the mix.
SpecificationsBody & Bridge
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 2mm Abalone
- Nut/Saddle: NuBone
- Nut Width Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood
- Finish Type:
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Faith Precision Chrome
- Pickup/Preamp: Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup
- Trussrod:2 Way
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.