Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue Combo Guitar Amp
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue Combo Guitar AmpDetails
Product Ref: 13739View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Fender Blues Deluxe is equipped with 2 x 6L6 power tubes and 3 x versatile 12AX7 preamp tubes, offering tonal richness and a distinctive voice which many players will love. These high-quality components deliver a famous low-end headroom heard on many recordings over the last 60 years. The Fender Amp is the perfect choice for players who want a classic, vintage tone.
The Blues Deluxe Reissue
While its newer cousin, the Hot Rod Deluxe, has many modern refinements, more and more enthusiasts continue to request the warm tone, unique circuitry, classic features and sharp look of the original version. Accordingly, the Reissue Blues Deluxe sends 40 watts of juice into a single 12" Special Design Eminence® speaker, delivering incredibly powerful and vintage tones. Its two channels, normal (with bright switch) and drive, are voiced for classic blues, country and rock; other features include Fender spring reverb, an effects loop and two-button channel footswitch. The great look includes tweed covering, chicken head pointer knobs and a chrome control panel.
- Series: Hot Rod
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Power: 40 Watts
- Channels: Vintage, Drive
- Speaker: 1 x 12’’ Eminence Special Design
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Colour: Tweed
- Accessories: 2-Button Footswitch
- Control knobs: Presence, Reverb, Master Volume, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Volume
- Switches: Drive Select Switch, Bright Switch
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4'’ Jack (Input 2 @ -6dB), 2 x 1/4'’ Jack FX Loop (Send/Return), 1 x Footswitch
- Speaker Jacks: 2 x 1/4'’ Parallel (Internal & External)
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 3/4'’ Birch/Maple Plywood
- Covering: Tweed
- Handle: Moulded Rubber ‘’Dog Bone’’ Style
- Amp Jewel: Red
- Grille Cloth: Vintage-Style Brown & Gold
- Front Panel: Chrome
- Height: 18.75’’ (47.6 cm)
- Width: 23.5’’ (59.7 cm)
- Depth: 10.5’’ (26.7 cm)
- Weight: 20.41kg (45lbs)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.