Fender PM-1 Standard Dreadnought NE, All-Mahogany
Fender PM-1 Standard Dreadnought NE, All-MahoganyDetails
The Fender PM-1 Standard Dreadnought features a beautifully crafted all-mahogany body, which delivers a superior tone. The use of mahogany produces a lively, warm voice with an enhanced dynamic range that responds to every nuance of your playing. With its classic dreadnought body shape, the PM-1 Standard offers a versatile range of tones, and accommodates any playing style. In addition, this stunning dreadnought guitar is delicately equipped with a full host of ornate details, including an intricate rosette, cream biding, tortoiseshell pickguard and many more. With its versatile range of tonal options, it is the perfect choice for a beginner, or players on a strict budget. Also includes a deluxe hardshell case for safely transporting between performances.
Product Ref: 78985View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
New Addition to the Paramount Series
An expansion of the Paramount Series acoustic guitars, the PM-1 Dreadnought combines simple styling with organic-looking finish to create a highly responsive instrument. With its all-mahogany body, the PM-1 has been carefully crafted to deliver a superior tone, high performance and earthy visual appeal. This stunning instrument will satisfy all players searching for an inspiring guitar, and also players looking for a versatile guitar that can be used in many different applications.
Mahogany has long been considered as one of the highest quality tonewoods, due to it offering a lush, warm voice and enhanced dynamic range that responds to every nuance of your playing. Mahogany is primarily known for its woody and punchy tones, with an incredible sustain, and is popular amongst blues and bluegrass players.
Classic Dreadnought Body Shape
The classic dreadnought body shape is a popular choice for many guitarists, as it maintains an overall balanced tone with deep lows and crisps highs. It was especially designed to accommodate a hard picking attack, and will appeal to flatpickers and anyone who prefers a balanced tone. With its superb tonal options, the PM-1 is the perfect choice for a beginner who is looking for a versatile guitar.
The Fender PM-1 Standard Dreadnought also features a “C”-shaped neck profile, that works well for any playing style. This type of neck profile is perfect for beginners, allowing fluid and comfortable hand flexibility across the whole fingerboard.
- Stunning organic finish delivers a highly responsive instrument
- Mahogany top is extremely lively, with a lush, warm voice and enhanced dynamic range that responds to every nuance of your playing
- Scalloped X-braces are carefully placed for detailed note definition,
- “C”-shaped mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard are carefully crafted to accommodate any playing style and offer comfort
- Ebony bridge pins and bridge with compensated bone nut add a rich note to the warm voice of the guitar and create accurate intonation
- Stunning ornate details
- Perfect choice for a beginner
- Includes deluxe hardshell case and humidifier
- Series: Paramount
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Bracing: Quartersawn scalloped X
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material:Mahogany
- Body Colour: Natural
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.3"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut: Compensated bone
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Bridge: Ebony
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case
- Accessories: Humidifier
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.