Fender Super Bassman 300W Tube Amp Head
Fender Super Bassman 300W Tube Amp HeadDetails
One of the most powerful and versatile bass amps Fender has ever created, the Super Bassman is a stadium-level 300-watt tube head designed for the biggest shows and the largest stages, with enormous Fender bass sound and sparkling vintage Fender looks. Perfect for stage and studio alike, its dual-channel design uses modern technology to maximize classic technology, with classic Fender late-'60s/early-'70s "blackface" styling and a wealth of innovative features on the front and rear panels.
Product Ref: 23973View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Features include a tube preamp (two 12AX7s) and power amp (one 12AX7, one 12AT7, six 6550s); Vintage channel that delivers the full, warm sound of a classic Fender passive tone stack; Overdrive channel that delivers the aggressive and responsive sound of a modern active tone stack (choose between channels with included footswitch); rear-panel Fender Automatic Bias system that constantly monitors and re-biases tubes for perfect performance and alerts you when service is required; Speaker Output switch that can be set to "Mute" to turn speaker off and record silently using preamp tone from the XLR output; Impedance switch (8, 4 or 2 ohms) and master volume control with push/pull mute.
Features / Specifications:
- Effects Loop: PreAmp Out / Power Amp In
- Inputs: Two
- Line Out: XLR (Pre/Post) with Level and Ground Lift
- Speaker Jack: Yes
- Channels: 2 - Vintage, Overdrive (footswitchable)
- Rectifier: SS (Solid-State, Silicon Diode)
- Controls: Vintage:
- Bass (pull Deep)
- Treble (pull Bright)
- Bass (pull Deep)
- Mid Freq
- Mid Lvl
- Treble (pull Bright)
- Master (pull Mute)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Corners (Notched)
- Cabinet Material Plywood
- Pilot Light Jewel: Yes (Remote LED Driven)
- Handle: Spring-Loaded Handles
- Front Panel: Metal, Painted
- Frequency Response: <10Hz - 22kHz (-3dB)
- Input Impedance: >820k (INPUT 1), 136k (INPUT 2), 43k (PWR AMP IN)
- Output Impedance: 220 ohm (PREAMP OUT)
- Sensitivity: 12mVrms (INPUT 1), 1Vrms (PWR AMP IN) @ 100Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 95dB (Power amp), 46dB (Preamp)
- Speaker Impedance: Selectable 8, 4 or 2 Ohms
- Pre Amp Tubes: 2 x 12AX7; 1 x 12AX7 + 1 x 12AT7 (Power Amp)
- Power Tubes: 6 x 6550
- FootSwitch: Vintage 1-button
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.