Fender Super Champ X2 15W Guitar Valve Combo Amp
Fender Super Champ X2 15W Guitar Valve Combo AmpDetails
The Super Champ X2 combo amplifier from Fender combines 15 watts of rich, dual-channel tube amp sound with modern extras such as versatile amp voicing and a wide selection of digital effects.
Product Ref: 23958View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Super Champ X2 is simple, toneful and flexible, and with its easy computer connectivity you can also custom tailor your amp's voicing and effects to your personal taste. Your rehearsal and recording sessions will really come alive with the unlimited tones that can be created with the Super Champ X2.
Highlights are a 10" Fender Special Design speaker and a voicing knob for selection of 16 different amp types including tweed, Blackface, British, metal and more. There are 15 effects with level control, dual-channel switching and tap tempo control for precise delay time adjustment functions on the Super Champ X2.
Outputs from the X2 include 1/4" line output, external speaker capability and USB output for speaker emulated digital recording. Fender FUSE™ software (which is available as a free download) allows even more tonal versatility with customisation of amp voicing and effects defaults, effects parameters editing and online access to free Fender community content.
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Speaker: 10" Special Design Speaker
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Preamp Tubes: 1 x 12AX7v
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Inputs: One Input
- Controls: Volume 1, Channel Select, Gain, Volume 2, Voice, Treble, Bass, F/X Adjust, F/X Select, Tap
- Line Out: One Line Out
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.