Godin Summit Classic HB Electric Guitar, Crème Brulee
Godin Summit Classic HB Electric Guitar, Crème BruleeDetails
The Godin Summit Classic HB is a versatile and attractive electric guitar that incorporates a Spanish Cedar body with arched top and set-in mahogany neck to deliver a huge amount of resonance. Also featuring a Graphtech Resomax bridge, 22 fret Richlite fretboard, Seymour Duncan Alnico II and 59' humbucking pickups and unique High Definition Revoicer capabilities. The Summit Classic HB is perfect for a range of guitarists and genres due to its versatile tonality.
Product Ref: 54963View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Godin Summit Classic HB Electric Guitar is powered by two Seymour Duncan humbuckers including an Alnico II on the neck, and a '59 on the bridge. The Alnicio II offers a warm and sweet output, which is ideal for playing blues and rock. The '59 pickup is a full sounding, versatile PAF style humbucker, that delivers an articulate treble attack, full bottom end, and scooped midrange. Together, both humbuckers provide a vintage sound that can be adapted to many different styles of music.
High Definition Revoicer
The innovative High Definition Revoicer system revoices and augments the frequency range of each pickup and allows the player to go from passive to active pickups with the simple push of a button. Providing extra bite, dynamic response and character definition of each pickup it's like having two sets of pickups in one guitar.
As well as offering a versatile tone, the Godin Summit also features a stunning finish with vintage characteristics. Crafted with a chambered Spanish cedar body, mounted with a sculpted maple carved top, the Summit offers a lightweight design that is not only comfortable to play, but also allows you to play for much longer. A mahogany neck is also included in the design of the Summit, and its set-in construction offers a warmer tone, and better access to the higher frets compared bolt-on necks that use a metal plate.
The Summit is finished in a Custom Polished high-gloss, in a Crème Brulee colour. This vibrant colour includes a cream binding, that not only gives the edges more definition, but also breaks up the colour block. This cream binding is also featured along the edge of the neck through to the headstock, and also ties in well with the pickups.
- Equipped with Seymour Duncan Alnico II and 59' Humbuckers
- Spanish cedar body offers lightweight playability
- Mahogany set-neck offers warmer tones
- Sculpted maple carved top with crème brulee Finish
- High definition revoicer circuitry for a dynamic Response
- Graphtech ResoMax tune-O-Matic bridge for optimum Sound
- Large dot fingerboard inlays for easier fret location
- Bound richlite fingerboard & high-gloss headstock
Body & Bridge
- Body: Spanish Cedar
- Top: Arched Top
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Crème Brulee
- Bridge: Graphtech ResoMax
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: White
- Fretboard: Richlite
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: White Dot
- Scale Length: 24.75"
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Additional Electronics: 2-Way High Definition Revoicer Button
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan 59'
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Alnico II
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.