Hotone Xtomp Bluetooth Multi-Effects Pedal
Hotone Xtomp Bluetooth Multi-Effects PedalDetails
The Hotone Xtomp Bluetooth Multi-Effects Pedal is the ultimate modelling pedal for musicians, vocalists, DJs and producers, offering a range of sounds and effects to enhance you playing. The pedal features an extensive library of over 300 presets, providing a range of classic and modern effects stored on an iOS app to be used vie the pedal or a connected device. Unleash your playing experience with the Hotone Xtomp, and download the free app to ensure you get the best sounds possible.
Product Ref: 54881View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Innovative CDCM Technology For Superior Tone
Using Hotone's revolutionary new Comprehensive Dynamic Circuit Modelling technology (CDCM), the Xtomp is able to make use of larger and more complex modelling algorithms than current static state modelling systems, resulting in more realistic and natural tone than ever before.
Growing Effects Library
The Xtomp's effects library consists of over 300 preset pedal and amp tones, from state-of-the-art modern units to rare vintage effects which have long since disappeared from the market. These effects are all stored on a free iOS app (Android version coming soon), and can be transferred to your stomp box via Bluetooth at the touch of a button. The library is growing and expanding all the time, and even allows users to update and contribute.
- Compact Design with Durable Zinc Alloy Casing
- Relay Based True Bypass Footswitch with Halo LED
- 6 Control Knobs with Halo LEDs
- Powerful TI C67 Series DSP On-Board, 24-bit A/D/A Conversion
- Free iOS, Android and PC Apps for Loading and Managing Effects via Bluetooth
- USB Jack for Firmware Upgrading and Loading/Managing Effects with PC Apps and More
- Outstanding Frequency Response and Dynamic Range, Plus Extremely Low Noise
- CDCM System for Realistic Playing Experience
- Stereo I/O; Relay True Bypass or Analog Buffered Bypass, Analog Buffered Bypass
- Growing Effects Algorithm Library
- Audio Jacks:
- Left In (Mono)
- Right In
- Left Out (Mono)
- Right Out
- Bypass Mode:
- Left Channel: Relay True Bypass & Analog Buffer Bypass
- Right Channel: Analog Buffer Bypass
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Audio Frequency Response: 5Hz - 21kHz
- S/N Ratio: 114dB
- Power Requirement: 9V DC Center Negative
- Current Consumption: Max. 200mA
- Height: 35mm
- With: 73mm
- Depth: 126mm
- Weight: 472g
- iOS 8.0 or Later
- iPhone 4s or Later
- iPad (3rd Gen) or Later
- iPad Mini or Later
- iPad Pro or Later
- iPod Touch 5 or Later
- XTOMP App
- Anroid 4.3 (Jelly Bean) or Later
- Support for BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- XTOMP App
Please Note: Pedal Does Not Come With a Power Supply
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.