Keeley Bassist Compressor and Limiting Amplifier
Keeley Bassist Compressor and Limiting AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 71417View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
True High Fidelity Compressor and Limiter
Keeley’s Bassist Compressor and Limiting Amplifier is built around the extremely high fidelity THAT Corp. 4320 engine for incredible compression. The pedal also features high performance voltage controlling amps, an on-board true-RMS detector, and ultra-high performance op-amps to deliver a pedal with the highest quality components.
The pedal's handmade design provides a true high fidelity compressor and limiter that can handle very large signals, making it perfect for using with basses. The pedal has an incredibly large bandwidth and offers low noise for the best sounding compression. No matter how hard you push the Keeley bassist pedal, the tone will remain the same as the compression is neutral and transparent in sound.
Compression, Threshold, and Gain
The bassist pedal features three different control knobs to help shape your sound, and to better enhance the pedals effects. The pedals limiting amplifier can be used to help protect your tone and speakers from any clipping and distortion. By using the threshold control to look for peaks in your signal, this limits the amount of distortion that may come from you amp or prevent damage to your speakers.
The pedals Compression control can be used to determine how much squash is used when the signal is above the threshold. Setting the compression to full will result in an above-threshold hard-knee limiter. Dialling the pedals compression all the way down will result in no compression and then the gain can be used to provide a boost.
- Voltage Input: 9.6V
- Current Draw: 15mA
- Input Impedance: 1 Meg Ohm
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Output Voltage Gain: +30dB Boost
- Bandwidth: > 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1
- Noise: -95dBV
- Threshold Indicator: Dual LED
- Input: 1/4” Jack
- Output: 1/4” Jack
- Power supply: 9V DC
- Height (Not Including Jacks): 4.41”
- Width (Not Including Jacks): 2.35”
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.