LAG Tramontane T300ACE Auditorium Electro Acoustic
LAG Tramontane T300ACE Auditorium Electro AcousticDetails
from the LAG Stage range. LAG are a French guitar manufacturer who have inspired artists such as Liv Kristine and Pete Doherty. This T300 is outfitted with a solid Red Cedar top to deliver a bold tone with refined articulation. Finely crafted, these instruments are ideal for the guitar enthusiast or the on-the-road professional.
Product Ref: 24855View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Named after the seasonal winds that sweep Northern France and the Mediterranean, Tramontane guitars are designed by LAG to be refined instruments, with an emphasis on creating a penetrating and inspiring core tone.
The acoustic/electric models LAG produce combine state-of-the-art pickup and preamp designs with old-world construction techniques, delivering a refined instrument that meets today's demands with spirit and vitality.
Since being released in the UK in 2010, the Tramontane range has impressed many guitarists by offering both style and quality while balancing an affordable price. At NAMM 2010, the editor of Music. Inc Magazine, Zach Philips said of the Tramontanes: "This line solves the problem of finding a well-made beginner to mid-range acoustic guitar. [They] play like guitars at twice that price." These guitars went on to be awarded NAMM 2010's Best in Show Award.
Hailing from Southern France, LAG Guitars have become renowned throughout Britain, America and Europe for producing innovative and inspiring musical instruments. Their acoustic guitars are favoured by creative and outspoken artists such as Liv Kristine, Pete Doherty of Babyshambles and the Libertines, as well as Rob Skipper of the Holloways.
Remarkable for their meteroic rise to fame, LAG have not only impressed their musicians but also the leaders of the industry and their customers: this was demonstrated when LAG Guitars were voted 'Best Acoustic Guitar Brand' by US retailers in a recent poll held by Musical Merchandise Review (MMR) trade magazine.
- Concert Size Body
- An inspiring sound created by high-quality materials
- Solid red cedar top
- Mahogany neck is finished in French Satin for feel and comfort
- STUDIOLAG Plus preamp and Nanoflex Piezo Pickup
- Body & Bridge:
- Body Shape: Concert
- Top: Cedar
- Back & Sides: Indonesian Rosewood
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood
- Bridge Saddle: Black Graphite
- Rosette: Rosewood & Maple, with Occitania cross
- Finish: High Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Finish: French Satin
- Nut: Black Graphite, 43mm
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood
- Truss Rod: 2-way System
- Frets: Silver-Nickel
- Strings: Elixir, featuring NANOWEB® Coating 011-052
- Electronics & Hardware:
- Pickup: Nanoflex Piezo Under Bridge Saddle
- Preamp: DIRECTLAG
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.