The Tones of Your Favorite Guitarists:
Access over 300 signature guitar tones masterfully dialed in by 50 world-famous bands and rock stars including Slipknot, 311, Meshuggah, Lacuna Coil, As I Lay Dying, Johnny Marr, the Donnas, Steve Stevens, Minus the Bear, producer/guitarist Pete Anderson and so many others. Rip scorching leads with high-gain tones hand-crafted by Slipknot; play arena-rock anthems with the classic snarling rhythm tones of Steve Stevens; unleash the swirling, effect-laden rock tones dialed in by Minus the Bear; play with Johnny Marr's bright, snappy rhythm tones (and even a well-known signature tremolo tone from his past). Plus, rock with almost 200 dialed in song-based presets that give you access to legendary guitar tones from the vibey rockabilly slapback of the 50s to the mid-range mayhem of today. Get the tones of Master of Puppets, Back in Black, Whole Lotta Love, Daytripper, Toxicity, Purple Haze, Head Like a Hole, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Crazy Train and much more.
All the Vintage and Modern Amp Tones You Want
Spinning the amp model knob on the front panel of Spider IV HD150 is like browsing through a museum of the most revered guitar tones of all time. Vintage British beauties, modern American monsters and more, Spider IV HD150 features the 16 celebrated amp tones that all guitarists want in their collections.Play with sparkling clean tones based on a 1973 Hiwatt Custom 100, syrupy smooth drive tones based on a mix of a '65 Marshall JTM-45, a '58 Fender Bassman and a '63 Fender Vibroverb, British pop/rock tones based on a fawn Vox AC-30, high-gain onslaughts based on a Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier and a Diezel Herbert, the Class A crunch based on a Divided by 13 9/15, the classic Class A breakup based on an Orange AD-30, and more.
An Instant Collection of Essential FX
At your fingertips are 20 brilliant models of sought-after stompbox and studio effects. Discover the world-class Intelligent Pitch-shifter (a Line 6 first), the adjustable Auto-Wah and the on-board Looper: three cutting-edge effects that are mandatory for every pro player.An inspiring guitar effect, the looper can also help you in other ways. Use it to audition your tone with your hands free. Play a riff, loop it, and dial in your tone while the riff is looping.
Quickly add gorgeous colours and textures to your tones with the easy-to-use Smart FX swish knobs. Your music will never be the same with the inspiring analog and digital delays, spacey tape and sweep echoes, tangy mods, lush spring and plate reverbs and more. Plus, Tap Tempo syncs all your time-based effects. Use up to four effects simultaneously. Each one can be fully edited and customized with control over signal flow routing (pre amp or post amp).
Total Tone Flexibility
The easy-to-use front panel of Spider IV HD150 makes it a snap to find a stage-ready tone. Quickly and easily add some grit with the Drive knob and some dimension (or dementia) with the wide variety of effects. Shaping your tone is easy, simply tweak the Bass, Mid and Treble knobs just like you would on a vintage amp. When you choose an amp model, the Spider IV HD150 EQ section behaves just like the EQ section of the modeled amplifier. Spider IV HD150 gives you a complete, organic and fully authentic representation of 16 vintage and modern amplifiers.
Spider IV HD150 provides all the flexibility and conveniences that guitarists expect from a world-class Line 6 amplifier. Jam along to your favorite music with the CD/MP3 input and play all night with the great-sounding headphone output (that doubles as a high-quality direct-recording output). Plus, the built-in chromatic tuner is always at the ready to keep you sounding your best.
Use with Pedals
If you have an FBV Express MKII Foot Controller or a FBV2 Foot Controller (Both sold separately) you can easily scroll through and recall presets remotely or to update your amp with the latest firmware updates..
Free Access to Spider Online
Spider owners also get free access to Spider Online, a unique online resource offering over 500 guitar lessons, amp tones, jam tracks and more. Watch videos of top artists dialing in their signature tones. Spark new inspiration with jam tracks, drum-and-bass grooves and drum loops played by top session musicians, plus hundreds of downloadable tones. Lessons cover all genres and styles and include tabs, audio samples and tones. Spider Online has something for everyone and it's free for owners of any Spider products.
- 150 watts of power
- 300+ hand-crafted presets from 50 world-famous bands and guitarists
- Almost 200 dialed in song-based presets
- 16 evolved and tonally superior amp models deliver an exceptional playing experience; the tones, characteristics and nuances of historic vintage and modern guitar amps redefine what is sonically possible from a modeling amplifier; 64 user-created presets
- 20 revamped Smart FX (4 channels) with deep editing
- 64 user programmable presets
- 14 seconds of sound-on-sound looping
- Built-in Chromatic tuner
- Bass, Mid and Treble knobs that behave like the EQ controls from each modeled amp; Drive knob; Channel volume; Master volume
- Headphone/direct out/CD/MP3 jack FBV jack
- Edit, store, manage and share your tones via computer with Spider IV Edit software
- Inputs/Outputs include Headphone/Direct Out, CD/MP3 jack, FBV jack
- Carry handle for easy portability
- Reinforced metal corners for added protection
- Free access to Spider online which provides lessons, jam tracks and new tones
- Power: 150 Watt
- Amp Models: 16 - Green and Red versions
- Effects: 20, Tap Tempo, Up to 4 at once, Adjustable Gate, Adjustable Boost
- Presets/Channels: 300+ Artist created Presets, Almost 200 song based Presets, 64 user programmable presets, 4 channels
- Ins/Outs: Headphone/Direct Out, CD/MP3 jack, FBV jack
- Tuner: Built in front panel chromatic tuner
- Compatible Foot Controllers: FBV2, FBV Express MKII, FBV Shortboard MKII (all sold separately)
- Dimensions: 27.5"W x 10.75" H x 11" D, 30lbs
- Additional Features: 14 seconds of sound on sound looping, manual mode, free access to Spider Online 500+ guitar lessons, tones, jam tracks and more