Marshall DSL100H Valve Guitar Head
Marshall DSL100H Valve Guitar HeadDetails
Product Ref: 29212View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Rock 'n' Roll Heritage
The DSL100H follows in the footsteps of Marshall's JCM2000 amplifier - a hugely popular product that distilled the brand's rock 'n' roll history into one single amp. The DSL100H features 100 watts of all-valve power and is a true icon of the Marshall brand.
Four Mode Versatility
DSL is an acronym for Dual Super Lead, so it should come as no surprise that this amp has two channels - Classic and Ultra. Each of these channels includes two modes: the Classic channel offers a Clean / Crunch option while the Ultra offers Lead 1 or Lead 2. Instead of merely offering a variation in gain level to the two channels, each one of these four modes has been individually voiced as an amp in its own right. This offers tremendous versatility and can achieve every gain-level that you could possibly require. The Marshall DSL100H Valve Guitar Head can be controlled via the remote foot-switch, ideal for gigging musicians who need a wide range of gain settings from one amp.
The DSL100H features 5 EQ controls to cover every aspect of tone shaping. It also includes a Voice Switch which scoops the mid-range and provides a more modern sonic output. Each channel has an independent reverb level, so you can setup a separate ambient level for your clean and lead sounds. A series FX loop also lets you add your own external effects into the signal.
Professional Connectivity & Performance
Multiple speaker outputs allow the DSL100H be connected to a cabinet of your choice, so whether you prefer a 4 x 12 wall-of-sound or a simple 1 x 12 wide cab, you'll be able to create the exact projection level that you require. A half-power pentode/triode switch lets you reduce power to 50 watts for more manageable volume levels and quicker overdrive breakup. The tremendous tonal versatility of this amp, coupled with a 100 pure valve signal path (4x ECC83s, 4x EL34s), makes the DSL100H a true professional amp head that works perfectly for any type of gig.
- Dual channel with 4 overall gain modes
- CLASSIC GAIN - Clean & Crunch modes. ULTRA GAIN - Lead 1 & Lead 2 modes
- Independent channel reverbs
- 5 EQ controls for tonal sculpting
- Tone shift for scooped mid-range metal tones
- Various speaker outs
- 100 watts of valve power, switchable to 50 watt output
- Series FX loop
- Series: DSL
- Type: Valve Amp Head
- Pentode Mode Output (RMS): 100 Watt
- Triode Mode Output (RMS): 50 Watt
- Pre-Amp Valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 4 x EL34
- Controls: Reverb (ULTRA & CLASSIC), Resonance, Presence, Bass, Mid, Treble, Tone Shift, ULTRA GAIN - gain, volume, Lead 1/Lead 2, CLASSIC GAIN - gain, volume, clean, crunch
- Footswitch (Supplied): PEDL-00009 (2-Way)
- Connectivity: Guitar-in 1.4'', FX loop send/return 1/4'', 2 x 8ohm / 1 x 16 ohm speaker outs 1/4''
- Dimensions (mm): 741 x 274 x 242
- Weight (kg): 24.2
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.