Moog Minifooger Analog Flange Pedal
Moog Minifooger Analog Flange PedalDetails
The Moog Minifooger Flange is a 100% BBD based harmonic manipulator that features a dedicated voicing switch and mono or stereo output capabilities. The two-position Type switch toggles between two voice modes, vocal or traditional flanger. The fully sweepable Feedback knob allows you to determine the resonant peak of a sweep. The wide-range Time control knob pushes the creation of sound capabilities of this analog effect far beyond the limitations of a traditional flanger.
Product Ref: 57748View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
At minimum position the sweeps are gradual and fluid. As the rate is increased, the movement becomes tighter and more focused. At maximum position, the modulation sound becomes rapid and transitions to hard, percussive pulsing.
This control determines the amount of modulation applied to the delay time. As the depth is increased the sound transitions from light motion and phases all the way into massive multi-octave sweeps.
At the maximum position you can easily craft traditional or vocal, metallic flange sounds. As the Time control position is reduced, delay time is increased and sounds become thicker and warmer. At minimum position, the Flange is capable of approaching analog chorus.
The Feedback control brings focus and resonance to the sweep of a sound. At minimum position, sweeps are smooth and neutral. Once at the medium position, sweeps begin to peak musically. Finally, when in the maximum position, the sweeps become rigid and metallic.
The lower position subtracts feedback from the input signal mixer and output dry signal creating a more vocal sound. In the upper position, feedback is positively summed with the input signal and dry signal to produce a more traditional flanger sound.
Expression Pedal Input
The expression pedal input is combined with the Time control, allowing you to manually sweep through the delay frequency range of the MF Flange.
- Signal Path: 100 % Analog
- Bypass Type: True Bypass
- Power: +9V DC
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Enclosure: Cast Aluminum
- Dimensions: 14.4 cm x 8.3 cm x 5.8 cm (D x W x H)
- Delay Time: <0.540mS - 16mS (0.340-20mS with Modulation)
- LFO Rate: <025Hz - >11Hz
- LFO Shape: Exponentiated Triangle
- Expression: Controls Time (Max Input Level +5V DC)
- Input Impedance: >1 MegaOhm
- Output Impedance: 1000 Ohm Max
- Max Input Level: +7.5dBµ
- Max Output Level: +10dBµ
- Current: 18mA Nominal / 22mA Max
- Stereo Output Modes:
- Type Switch Up: Left (Mono) Output = Dry + Wet / Right Output = Dry - Wet
- Type Switch Down: Left (Mono) Output = Dry - Wet / Right Output = Dry + Wet
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.