Origin Effects SlideRIG Compact Deluxe
Origin Effects SlideRIG Compact DeluxeDetails
The Origin Effects SlideRIG Compact Deluxe is based on the transparent tone and perfect sustain of the original SlideRIG and packs it into a compact, durable pedal. at a third of the size as the original, the Deluxe offers three times more tonal shaping options with its innovative three-way parallel compression mix controls. Housed in a rugged metal shell with top jack inputs, this pedal is the perfect addition to any bluegrass and slide guitar players pedal board.
Product Ref: 78507View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
SlideRIG Compact Deluxe
Based on the original SlideRIG, the Deluxe offers the same tonal options and more. Inspired by legendary 'Little Feat' guitarist Lowell George, who used a pair of 1176 compressors chained together to create his trademark tone, which included a clean and shimmering, yet full, fat and dripping with sustain. The Deluxe provides more flexible options including a conventional single-stage compression, as well as the SlideRIG’s trademark dual-stage compression. With an additional three-way mixer stage, you can now blend in your dry, uncompressed signal alongside the single- and dual-stage compression signals for a versatile tone.
As well as these additional improvements, the Deluxe also includes a high-current, low noise preamp and a revised gain structure that allows greater control over compression levels. The tonal options provided by the trio of blend controls allows limitless possibilities that will make your tone stand out from any crowd.
The Deluxe is highly equipped with high quality components to deliver the best sound possible. Equipped with Rugged MELF resistors that offer a low noise performance and rock-solid reliability. In addition, film and tantalum capacitors offer tight tolerances and superb linearity. Carefully chosen transistors biased at relatively high currents yield a distinct signal-to-noise advantage.
Low Noise Electronics
The Deluxe is quiet by the standards of most pedals, and studio grade, making it perfect for studio use as well as live performances. It features high-current, discrete, Class-A circuitry for transparent, low-noise performance. It also uses a lot of clean gain and can quickly highlight noise induced in pickups and other effects units. To avoid undesirable amplifying noise created by other pedals, it is best to put the Deluxe straight after your guitar and before the other effects to fully utilise its great benefits.
Not only does the Deluxe offer the best tones achievable, it also features a sturdy metal housing, ensuring the premium quality components stay intact during use. Top jack inputs are also part of the Deluxe's design, and allow it to fit nicely alongside other pedals, which therefore optimises the full space on the pedalboard.
- Equipped with a three-way mixer stage for more tonal options
- 100 Class-A discrete signal path
- Classic, ultra fast “FET” response
- Studio-grade discrete-transistor preamp
- Single-stage and dual-chained compression circuits
- Input/Comp and Master Output level controls
- Dry, Single-stage and Dual-stage level controls
- High-current, low-noise electronics for quiet applications
- Ultra-wide frequency response
- Ultra-high input impedance
- Silent switching
- High-quality “signal-conditioning” bypass mode
- Premium components throughout
- Advanced power supply filtering and protection
- Flexible external power requirements (9-18V DC Sold Separately)
- Sturdy metal housing with basic layout
- Top jack inputs fit nicely alongside other pedals and also optimises the full space on the pedalboard
- Designed and built in England
- Controls:Out, In, Blend Stage 1, 2 and dry
- Weight:600 g
- Dimensions:142 x 66 x 59 mm
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.