Silvertone 600 Acoustic Guitar, American Vintage Sunburst
Silvertone 600 Acoustic Guitar, American Vintage SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 61553View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Return of a Classic
The original Silvertone 600 Guitar was a classic for acoustic rock, with its thick sound. It took a few names between its first production in the 1940s and its last in the 1970s, but the 600 remained as an OM sized inspiration. The remake will allow another generation to find an affordable, comfortable and easy guitar to rely on.
The 600 is a neat, chic design, and its OM body is one that has stood the test of time. It's practical with a balanced sound, whether strumming ballads or elegant picking. The ivory coloured pick guard contrasts the aged vintage sunburst colour for a classic representation of the original. The 600 is a guitar that brings classic aesthetics back on a timeless design to create a guitar that will turn heads, and surprise audiences with its vintage sound.
Updated, Refined Features
As effective as the Silvertone 600 guitars were for students, the woods used meant that it is rare to find one that has physically stood the test of time. This reissue has resolved this by updating the wood to an Engelmann Spruce top, with Mahogany sides for a practical build and enhanced sound.
Body & Bridge
- Construction: Orchestra Model Body
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing: X-Style
- Finish: American Vintage Sunburst
- Bridge: Rosewood
Neck & Fingerboard
- Material: Nato Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C
- Fingerboard: Rosewood 12"
- Nut: 1 11/16"
- Frets: 20, 25 1/2" scale
- Inlays: Pearl Dot
- Binding: Ivory single ply
- Pickguard: Ivory
- Tuners: Chrome sealed
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.