View Full Description
Included In This Pack
- 9V Battery
- Allen Key
- Acoustic guitar bag
- HT-55 Headstock Chromatic Tuner by Gear4music
- Guitar lead
- Guitar strap in Black
- Replacement acoustic guitar strings - 80/20 Light
- Guitar capo
- 2x Guitar Picks
Improved Playability for Beginners
The Single Cutaway Acoustic Guitar by Gear4music is beautifully crafted with a spruce top, joined with a sapele and mahogany body. This excellent collection of tonewood delivers a bright and responsive tone with a powerful acoustic projection, while the single cutaway design offers easy access to the higher frets.
This stunning guitar also features a sapele/mahogany neck mounted with a 22 fret, poplar laminate fingerboard, delivering a warm tone with a natural feel. For added volume, this affordable guitar is equipped with a built-in preamp, which allows you to plug in directly to any full-range amplifier ensuring, no matter what the venue, you'll always be heard!
As well as being an ideal entry level instrument for a student, this guitar is also suitable for an electric guitar player looking for an acoustic guitar as a quality second instrument.
Sustainable Tone Woods
Gear4music electro acoustic guitars feature sustainable wood that meets the needs of the evolving world. Composed of poplar laminate, the dense and natural grain of the updated fretboards give improved tone and volume.
Perfect Practice Amplifier
The 15W amp features a 6.5" speaker in a robust speaker cabinet with closed back construction, for improved response and performance. This durable speaker is protected by an rugged metal grille, completing a modern and purposeful look. Chunky plastic corner protectors are fitted, along with an expanding plastic carry strap on the top of the unit for portability.
The control panel features rotary controls for Master Volume, Treble, Middle and Bass, allowing you to easily shape your tone, and achieve a wide variety of sounds. For all important silent practice this amplifier also includes a speaker-defeating Headphones output jack.
This guitar was awarded 4 out of 5 by Music Radar - a leading online publication for musicians.
"This is a real bargain and is a great place for any aspiring singer-songwriters to start their musical journey.""Fingerpicking is where it really comes alive, responding brilliantly to changes in attack...you can feel the top, back and sides resonating.""Produces a bright, chiming and clear tone that sparkles on the top strings and clangs like a bell on the lower notes."
Body & Bridge
- Model: 40" Electro-Acoustic Western Guitar
- Top: Spruce
- Soundhole Binding: White 3-Ply with Pearloid Inlay (B/W/B/W+P/B)
- Back and Sides: Sapele Mahogany
- Body Binding: White 3-Ply with Pearloid Inlay (B/W/B/W+P/B)
- Bridge: Maple
- Neck: Sapele Mahogany
- Neck Binding: White with Dot Position Markers
- Fingerboard: Poplar Laminate with Dot Position Inlays
- Scale Length: 648mm / 22 Frets
Pickups & Hardware
- Machine Heads: Die-Cast Chrome
- Pickup: Piezo Bridge Transducer (Internal Mount)
- Preamp Controls: Volume, 4 Band EQ (Low, Mid, High, Presence), Battery Check Indicator
15W Guitar Amp
- Output: 15 Watt Output / 6.5" Speaker
- Front Panel Controls: Master Volume, 3-Band EQ (Treble, Middle, Bass)
- Power Switch with LED
- Guitar Input: (1/4" Jack)
- Headphones Output: (1/4" Jack, Speaker defeating)
- Dimensions: 294mm (W) x 300mm (H) x 110mm (D)
- Amp Weight: 3.7 KG
Music is for everyone, so we’re making it easier for you to start playing. Backed by our years of professional experience, the Gear4music range gives you access to a vast collection of instruments, audio gear and accessories. Produced ethically and responsibly, they're suitable for every musical interest while meeting the expectations of a caring world. There’s never been a better time to start making music.