Stone Deaf FX Trashy Blonde Parametric Amp Filter Distortion Pedal
Stone Deaf FX Trashy Blonde Parametric Amp Filter Distortion PedalDetails
The Stone Deaf Trashy Blonde Pedal produces a tone reminiscent of classic British rock amplifiers. The main function of this pedal is to drive your clean amplifier with controlled crunch. The in-depth EQ settings allow you to refine the sound to your exact preference. The parametric filter and noise gate assist in suppressing unwanted feedback so that you?re always in control. This makes the Trashy Blonde an ideal pedal for live musicians needing a specific sound for their set.
Product Ref: 70133View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Gigging musicians often have to try and obtain their sound out of amplifiers that they haven’t used before, or aren’t used to. The Trashy Blonde is designed to give you a reliable amplifier tone that you can take with you in a portable pedal. The Paramtetric EQ settings give you access to fine tuning your tone to be as articulate as you prefer. The dual mode function lets you choose between a warm clean and a classic distortion. The mix button can determine the percentage of your sound that is affected by the pedal. As a finishing touch, this pedal has a stunningly detailed aesthetic.
- Controls: Boost, Balance, Frequency, Mix, Bandwidth, Trash
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-6kHz
- Input: 2 x 1/4'' Jack
- Output: 1/4'' Jack
- Signal Light: LED
- Power Supply: 9V DC Centre Negative
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.