TC Electronic BG250-210 Bass Combo Amp
TC Electronic BG250-210 Bass Combo AmpDetails
The BG250 Bass Combo Amp has an authoritative tone with supreme clarity. The TC Electronic BG250-208 will give you a nice, scooped sound with a ultra-fast response, without ever losing that deep low-end punch.
Product Ref: 40879View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Compact Yet Powerful
TC Electronic have pushed things forward with the BG250-210, it's light yet ultra-powerful, featuring impressive tone-shaping tools and an onboard tuner for 4, 5 or 6 string basses. Easy on the eye, the TC Electronic BG250 2x10 shares the same basic tone as the rest of the BG250 series, yet with subtle differences that make it stand out.
Bass TonePrint is supported, a unique feature that lets you load signature effects into a TonePrint slot. But there isn't just one, the BG250-210 contains two slots you can switch between.
TonePrints is an ever-expanding roster of some of the biggest names in bass. Signature effects come from Nathan East, Mark King, Duff McKagan, Richard Bona and more. There's guaranteed to be a sound that inspires you to perform and create. They're available for free and can be transferred directly to your amp via the TC Electronic smartphone app or from your computer. Tune your sound, create your tone and take your Bass TonePrint wherever you need it to take you.
Versatility In One Place
The BG250-210 Combo Amp is versatile and performs great regardless of genre thanks to its smart controls, making sure you cut and boost in areas designed for bass. What's more, if you need to fill bigger spaces with great sub low end, connecting another cabinet is not a problem. Fine-tune your bass with the built in tuner for 4, 5, and 6 string basses. The 2x10" configuration is a mix of all that makes bass tone great, designed with pro bassists to inspire bassists.
Features / Specifications
- Watts: 250 Watt
- Bass Tuner: Built-in 6 String Tuner
- Driver: 2x10" custom driver
- Bass: Cut at 80Hz / Boost at 100Hz
- Mid: Cut at 500Hz / Boost at 800Hz
- Treble: Cut at 1,800Hz / Boost at 2,500Hz
- Weight: 20 kg
- Dimensions: 18" x 14.7" x 24.4"
- Rehearsal Input: Playback through Speaker or Headphones
- Balanced DI Out: Seamless Recording or PA Output
- Headphone output: Silent Rehearsal
- Footswitch: Optional
- 6 Effect Types: Chorus, Flanger, Vibrato Octaver, SpectraComp, Bass Drive
- TonePrints are made by some of the world's best bass players including Nathan East, Mark King, Duff McKagan, Richard Bona and more.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.