TC Electronic PolyTune Clip, White
TC Electronic PolyTune Clip, WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 59403View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
A Total Tuning Triumph
Whether you're going for a fast onstage tune up or an precise setup of your guitar, PolyTune Clip is designed to be the ultimate mini clip on tuner. You can always be tuned to pitch perfection with the PolyTune Clip, with three distinct tuning modes ranging from the gamechanging polyphonic tuning mode that lets you tune all 6 strings at once, to your trusty chromatic tuner and all the way to an accurate strobe tuner setting, which offers ±0.02 cents of tuning precision.
Dressed To Impress
The PolyTune Clip contains the most futuristic tuning technology to date, developed with a high attention to detail. And with carefully chosen high-quality components and stunning crisp looks, is the perfect combination of beauty and brains. Through a massive engineering feat TC managed to condense their initial PolyTune system, shrink important components and improve battery life all while creating a tuner more powerful than any PolyTune released before it.
Adapts to You
The PolyTune Clip adapts to switch between chromatic and polyphonic tuning modes, and adjusts to however you want it use it; right handed, left handed, horizontally, vertically, electric, acoustic, guitar or bass; making it incredibly versatile and adaptive to your style.
Built to Last
PolyTune Clip features a high quality stainless steel clip with strategically placed padding to ensure that once PolyTune Clip is in place, it never lets go. All without subjecting your precious instrument to any harm. Once you have your pitch reference and tuning mode set to your liking, you'll never have to do it again. MonoPoly instantly recognizes whether you play one or more strings and replies with polyphonic or monophonic tuning mode depending on the action.
"The PolyTune’s easy-to-read display and polyphonic functionality always lent tuning peace of mind. But there’s something doubly reassuring about having the same power perched, plain to see, right up at the end of your headstock." Premier Guitar
- PolyTune® technology - tune all 6 strings simultaneously
- Chromatic (±0.05 cent) and extra accurate strobe (±0.02 cent) modes
- Ultra-bright and easy to read adaptive display - ensures a perfect readout no matter what orientation PolyTune Clip is attached
- Elegant yet durable design, with high-quality stainless steel clip
- Flat tuning and capo modes
- Packed in stylish packaging with counter top retail display (holds 6)
- Tuning Range: A0 (27.5 Hz) to C8 (4186 Hz)
- Tuning Accuracy – Chromatic tuning mode: ±0.5 Cent
- Tuning Accuracy – Strobe tuning mode :±0.02 Cent
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 435 to 445 Hz (adjustable in 1 Hz steps)
- Battery: CR2032 Li-Mn battery (battery included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 25 x 60 x 28 mm / 0.98 x 2.36 x 1.1
- Weight: 32 g / 1.13 oz.(including battery)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.