Takamine TH5C Electro Acoustic Classical Guitar, Natural
Takamine TH5C Electro Acoustic Classical Guitar, NaturalDetails
The Takamine TH5C Classical Guitar produces a traditional sound full of heritage. The Solid Cedar top with Rosewood back and sides produces a warm sound with complex overtones. The 51mm fretboard width gives the spacing required for all styles of fingerpicking. The cutaway features allows easy access to the highest frets. This model comes equipped with a CTP-3 electronics system and an integrated tuner, so you're always ready to play live.
Product Ref: 74359View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Takamine Classical Series
The Takamine Classical Series of guitars combines accessible playability with outstanding tone. Each guitar produces a warm, developed tone that can be as delicate or intense as your playing style. The comfortable body shape is as easy to use sat down as it is standing up. The classical guitars have stunning rosette, binding and headstock details that make them instruments to last a lifetime.
Takamine’s CTP-3 preamp features an intuitive tube design. The tube benefits your guitar’s sound by being able to process the nuances and harmonics that naturally occur as a result of your playing. The 12AU7 runs at a low voltage to prevent it getting excessively hot, meaning your guitar is never at risk. The CTP-3’s extensive EQ options allow you to tailor the clarity of your signal to your exact requirements. The integrated tuner is an accurate way to make sure your guitar’s always producing the right notes.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Back: Solid Rosewood
- Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Shape: Classical, Cutaway
- Finish: Natural, Gloss
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut Width: 51mm
- Frets: 19
- Neck Join: 12th Fret
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: Takamine CTP-3 CoolTube
- Controls: Low, Mid, High, Volume, Mid Frequency, Aux PU, Cool Tube Percentage, Calibration, Tuner
- Tuner: Yes
- Inlays: None
- Rosette: Patterned
- Binding: White with Black and White Purfling
- Pickguard: None
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.