Voodoo Lab GCX Audio Switcher
Voodoo Lab GCX Audio SwitcherDetails
Product Ref: 75046View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Voodoo Lab GCX Audio Switcher has the potential to form a complete switching system when used with a Ground Control Pro, that has been used by professionals for over 15 years. The GCX has two 1/4" feed thru's from front to back. The "Guitar in" is buffered to ensure the best possible pickup tone for your guitar with minimal noise and interference. The one labeled "Feed thru" is passive so it can also be used as an amp out. The premium product is at the cutting edge of pedal switches, making it the must have accessory for any guitar player.
The GCX has an A/B setup for selecting and muting sends for parallel systems. It can also be a latched or momentary switch. This device can phantom power your Ground Control Device using its standard 5-pin MIDI cable. For a high quality, capable device that will dramatically improve your sound, look no further than the Voodoo Lab GCX Audio Switcher. Please see user manual for full safety information and specifications.
- 8 true bypass audio loops
- 2 front-to-back feedthroughs
- Choose between buffered and passive inputs
- A/B switching to select amp and preamps
- Controls any footswitch function
- Phantom powers Ground Control Pro via MIDI cable
- Hand built in the U.S.A.
- Compact design
- Power Supply:Supplied 9VAC Power Adapter at 100mA to a standard 5.5x2.1mm center negative barrel connector. Phantom Power is provided to the Ground Control Pro Device
- Dimensions:22" x 10" x 2.5" (W x D x H )
- Weight:1.6 kg
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.