Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4x4
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4x4Details
Product Ref: 74534View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Voodoo Lab Power Supply has the capabilities to work with high power effects such as the Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic and others. Also featured with this power supply are 4 standard 9V battery stomp boxes. The Voodoo Labs power supply can be taken onto the stage since it delivers constant and clean power, even in poor AC line conditions that often occur in live situations. The advantages of fully isolated output sections are that they eradicate ground loops and interactions that are not wanted between effects pedals, giving you low noise and a much better overall tone. When using power supplies in situations such as outdoor festivals, most units can overheat and become damaged. With the Voodoo Labs Power Supply however, it features a silent fan controlled by an internal thermometer to ensure your device stays cool, and has long term reliability.
The Pedal Power 4x4 is powered directly from the mains using the supplied standard AC line chord that can easily be replaced if lost or damaged. Note that the Pedal Power Unit is manufactured to operate from a specific supply voltage (100v, 120v or 240v) which is marked on the bottom of the unit. Using the wrong voltage has the potential to cause permanent damage. Please see the user manual PDF file for full safety information. For a capable power supply you can rely on in any situation, the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 4x4 is the device to choose.
The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus box contains the following:
- Four 9V isolated high-current 400mA output sections (2 with 12V option)
- Four 9V isolated 100mA output sections
- All outputs compatible with 9V battery operated pedals
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Compact design fits small pedalboards and rack shelves
- Includes cables and detachable AC power cord
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- Standard IEC Connector
- Check label on base for input power:
- 100V 60Hz (Japan)
- 120V 50/60Hz (North America)
- 220- 240V 50/60Hz (Europe/Australia)
- 5.5x2.1mm Barrel Connectors Center Negative, Short Circuit Protected
- Two 9V or 12VDC - 400mA
- Two 9VDC - 400mA
- Four 9VDC - 100mA
- Dimensions: 7.0” Wide x 3.4” Deep x 1.8” Tall (186 x 86 x 44 mm)
- Weight: 0.9kgs
- Transformer:Toroidal Power
- Auxiliary AC outlet: 200 Watts Max
- Please see user manual for full information.
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.