Wampler Plexidrive Overdrive Pedal
Wampler Plexidrive Overdrive PedalDetails
Product Ref: 62499View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
About Wampler Pedals
Wampler Pedals is an enterprising and exciting guitar effects pedal company from the USA which since their inception has quickly become popular with many renowned musicians such as Brad Paisley, Tom Quayle, Guthrie Govan and Dustie Waring. After a rigorous development process each pedal is carefully handcrafted in the USA using only premium quality components so you can be sure that Wampler Pedals deliver professional results day after day whether in the studio or on stage.
"When I use this pedal with a tweed Deluxe clone, the resulting sound is so close to the real thing that I don't care about any differences... Of course, the best part of the pedal is how it interacts with the guitar. Even though I do not play particularly loud, notes jump out..."
"...Plexi-Drive is amazing, I'm really liking this pedal for heavier tones. A lot of dynamics, overtones, really Marshall-like tone and a lot of gain, barely unexpected for a overdrive, it's almost a distortion pedal at higher settings..."
Joáo Pedro Lemos
"I like it better than my old Marshall Bluesbreaker 2 because it is much more touch responsive."
- Vintage British Stack Style Overdrive Pedal
- Bass Switch for a True 4x12 Tone
- Tone and Volume Controls
- High Grade Film Capacitors and Resistors
- True Bypass Switching
- Handmade in the USA
- Powered via 9V Battery or 9V Power Supply (Sold Separately)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack
- Pedal Type: Overdrive/Distortion
- Controls: Gain, Tone, Volume, Bass (On/Off Switch)
- Bypass: True
- Power Requirements: 9 Volt Battery or Power Supply (Sold Separately)
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Height: 1.5"
- Width: 2.5"
- Depth: 4.5"
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.