Z.Vex Lo-Fi Loop Junky Hand Painted Guitar Pedal
Z.Vex Lo-Fi Loop Junky Hand Painted Guitar PedalDetails
This is the Lo-Fi Loop Junky it has really low fidelity, so the recording of your guitar is filled with hiss, moan, distortion and warped-record strangeness, but it will be easy to tell the loop from your real guitar. Because the processing of your direct guitar is done with my Z.Vex's bootstrap circuit, with the very highest impedance circuit they've ever developed your direct guitar will have detail incomparable with anything you've ever heard.
Product Ref: 24361View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The juxtaposition of your direct guitar against the smashed, distorted, shimmering and warbling recording of the loop mechanism will make it clear once and for all where the guitarist ends and the machinery begins.
Some people have compared the sound to a warped, damaged 45-rpm record. It may take some adjustments to get this pedal to your own concept of "good" to be sure of that. Z.Vex can promise that the loop will be different from any sampler you've previously heard.
- Vol: loops volume, can get really loud if needed.
- Tone: cuts noise and distortion. Makes the final sound of the loop rolled off and organ-like if necessary.
- Rec: record volume. You can decide how loud to drive the recorder.
- Depth: vibrato depth. Adjust for the level of pitch twisting that makes you happy.
- Speed: vibrato speed. Adjust for the speed that spins the sound around in a way that fits the music.
- On the left: bypass. When you kick this in, the loop starts playing. When you kick it out, you have true-bypass, pure silence, just like all other Z.Vex effects.
- On the right: the record switch. Hit this as you start recording a new loop. Switch it off on the exact same beat when you finish recording your loop. If a mistake has been made, quickly hit it twice to can hear the gentle hiss of nothingness instead of a bad loop. You can defeat this switch with the safety switch located between the two vibrato knobs. It will record silence if you hit the record button while the pedal is true-bypassed.
- At the top right: the safety switch. This tiny switch allows you to save a favourite loop so it won't be accidentally erased.
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.